2018-2019 Cycle

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PA135 said:

3.7 GPA, 3.5 sGPA, 1,000 PCE, 160 HCE, 315 GRE 4.5 W

Thanks. I just submitted my application still waiting on some transcripts to get verified but my stats are: 

3.5 GPA

3.6 sGPA

300 GRE 4.0 W

4000 hours PCE nursing assistant

shadowing 154 hours 

On 5/22/2018 at 2:52 PM, PA135 said:

Just got an interview invitation. Signed up for July 11th!

I received this email stating they conduct interviews September through February? Anyone else receive this? 

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application to the Salus University College of Health Sciences Physician Assistant program. You have made a wise decision to pursue a career as a physician assistant and obtain your professional training at Salus University. If accepted, you will be joining a class of highly motivated and well-prepared students from across the nation.

Please note, it is the applicant's responsibility to determine if all requirements for the program have been completed. Please review the "Admissions Checklist" on our website in order to verify if you meet the necessary requirements:
www.salus.edu/ application_process 

Interviews are conducted September through February. If invited for an interview, you will be notified by email. For further program information, you may review our University Catalog. Please feel free to email admissions@salus.edu if you have any additional questions or if you would like to update your application with new information. 

We look forward to assisting you through the application process.

Sincerely, 

Salus University 
Office of Admissions

2 hours ago, pensfan5 said:

I received this email stating they conduct interviews September through February? Anyone else receive this? 

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application to the Salus University College of Health Sciences Physician Assistant program. You have made a wise decision to pursue a career as a physician assistant and obtain your professional training at Salus University. If accepted, you will be joining a class of highly motivated and well-prepared students from across the nation.

Please note, it is the applicant's responsibility to determine if all requirements for the program have been completed. Please review the "Admissions Checklist" on our website in order to verify if you meet the necessary requirements:
www.salus.edu/ application_process 

Interviews are conducted September through February. If invited for an interview, you will be notified by email. For further program information, you may review our University Catalog. Please feel free to email admissions@salus.edu if you have any additional questions or if you would like to update your application with new information. 

We look forward to assisting you through the application process.

Sincerely, 

Salus University 
Office of Admissions

I received that same email, but got an additional email that was sent at the same time starting with...

"The Salus University Admissions Committee has requested that you be invited for an interview to the Physician Assistant program, an important achievement in the admissions process. Please click on the following link in order to schedule your interview online:"

2 minutes ago, PA135 said:

I received that same email, but got an additional email that was sent at the same time starting with...

"The Salus University Admissions Committee has requested that you be invited for an interview to the Physician Assistant program, an important achievement in the admissions process. Please click on the following link in order to schedule your interview online:"

That basically means your application is super strong! I know from prior years; I’ve interviewed at Salus before and was not accepted. And I just found out from admissions that my GRE is out of date ( 3 years old) so they won’t even review my application until new scores are updated. Talk about a bummer. I scheduled another gre for next week.

23 hours ago, Lukeh205 said:

That basically means your application is super strong! I know from prior years; I’ve interviewed at Salus before and was not accepted. And I just found out from admissions that my GRE is out of date ( 3 years old) so they won’t even review my application until new scores are updated. Talk about a bummer. I scheduled another gre for next week.

Ahh bummer, sorry to hear that. I just received another email today stating "This is to inform you that your application for admission has recently been reviewed and your file is considered complete. "

A little out of order as I was already invited for the interview but I'm not complaining.

1 hour ago, sjleach said:

Ahh bummer, sorry to hear that. I just received another email today stating "This is to inform you that your application for admission has recently been reviewed and your file is considered complete. "

A little out of order as I was already invited for the interview but I'm not complaining.

The same thing happened to me! I was confused. Hoping they reviewed the apps before they send out interview invites LOL

On 5/31/2018 at 11:42 AM, Lukeh205 said:

I definitely didn't catch the 3-year time frame on their website, but I was invited for an interview in July. My GRE is from 2014, but I bet it is because I have a graduate degree and was in grad school since then indicating that I am able to complete graduate level work. 

10 minutes ago, CWell1901 said:

I definitely didn't catch the 3-year time frame on their website, but I was invited for an interview in July. My GRE is from 2014, but I bet it is because I have a graduate degree and was in grad school since then indicating that I am able to complete graduate level work. 

You are prolly correct on that. I just took mine again today and did better than last time so I’m hoping to hear from salus soon. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived