2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you on the waitlist, I emailed the admissions director. Arcadia does not rank their waitlist. All waitlisted applicants are reconsidered after all candidates have been interviewed. She said this means there will most likely not be any movement on the waitlist until after all interviews have been held or at least for a few months. Hope this helps. Good luck to everyone and congrats to all those accepted!

On 8/13/2018 at 10:00 AM, KO1994 said:

Did anyone else receive an interview invitation by email for Nov 7? I received a message with strange formatting and several typos and know that they usually call about interviews. I'm wondering if something seems off about this. 

I also received an interview for Nov 7 at the Glenside campus! I got another confirmation email so it seems alright!

3 minutes ago, GBFuturePA said:

How are you guys getting a professional headshot to take to the interview? Or where are you getting them? I interview September 4th and just saw in the email that we needed to bring one. SOS.

I just brought an extra passport photo... if you go to a UPS store they should offer passport photo taking services - just wear a nice shirt when you go in for it - you’ll have a “professional” and perfectly sized photo in 5 mins for about $10 I believe. Good luck! 

26 minutes ago, GBFuturePA said:

How are you guys getting a professional headshot to take to the interview? Or where are you getting them? I interview September 4th and just saw in the email that we needed to bring one. SOS.

So I brought one that was professional style but wasn't in color and I also brought one that wasn't as professional and was in color and they took the colored one. So I think as long as it shows your face, like no sunglasses or other people in it, I wouldn't stress to much about it. They put it with your file so that they can remember you. I was kind or worried about my picture because it wasn't the greatest but I guess they didn't care about it to much because they offered me a seat anyways ?

8 minutes ago, Skyells said:

So I brought one that was professional style but wasn't in color and I also brought one that wasn't as professional and was in color and they took the colored one. So I think as long as it shows your face, like no sunglasses or other people in it, I wouldn't stress to much about it. They put it with your file so that they can remember you. I was kind or worried about my picture because it wasn't the greatest but I guess they didn't care about it to much because they offered me a seat anyways ?

I second this... my picture was blatantly not professional and I was slightly stressed about it. Didn’t matter enough to keep them from accepting me either.

14 hours ago, GBFuturePA said:

If you don’t mind, when did you submit and when did they invite you for an interview? 

On 8/18/2018 at 6:08 PM, GBFuturePA said:

I interviewed at the Glenside campus on 8/1 and was accepted. I didn’t have a professional headshot done. I assumed it was going in my file to remember what I looked like so I chose to take my picture the morning of the interview in my suit with my phone and printed it out on photo paper. I wanted the picture to look like how I looked that day. It worked out for me so I wouldn’t stress too much over the picture. Just focus on preparing for the questions. ?

Archived