Evansville 2018/2019 Applicants

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all! Congrats again to everyone that was accepted. I was talking with someone else on the waitlist today, and we realized that we were told from different people that the originally accepted group has different days they have to accept or decline their spot by. I heard October 8th but they heard October 1st. We were just hoping to hear some feedback on this to see what everyone was told! Thanks ?

2 hours ago, keverett said:

Hey all! Congrats again to everyone that was accepted. I was talking with someone else on the waitlist today, and we realized that we were told from different people that the originally accepted group has different days they have to accept or decline their spot by. I heard October 8th but they heard October 1st. We were just hoping to hear some feedback on this to see what everyone was told! Thanks ?

I had until October 1st to accept and then received an email this week stating that a deposit is required within 5 days.

On 9/29/2018 at 2:23 PM, mbrooke992 said:

Congrats to everyone who got accepted!!! I was placed on the waitlist! To everyone who is accepted, how long did they give you to put a deposit down? Thanks! 

@CourtneyPAS @kwilson @ErinTaylor 

They allowed everyone 5 days from the time they received an email with the link to make a payment. I received and made my payment on October 2nd! Good luck ? 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived