2018-2019 Cycle

1 hour ago, YGrabo said:

I was verified by QU on June 5th, after information session I got email that my application is complete and submitted to PA department for review ( middle of June ) nothing after it .... anyone here on the same boat ?

I was verified quite a bit after you (July 2nd) and have yet to be contacted by them except the email noting receipt of my application and that it is under review. QU is also my top choice hopefully they contact us soon as the waiting game is brutal!! Good luck!!! ?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jontorre said:

I was verified quite a bit after you (July 2nd) and have yet to be contacted by them except the email noting receipt of my application and that it is under review. QU is also my top choice hopefully they contact us soon as the waiting game is brutal!! Good luck!!! ?

Thank you . Helps to know I am not alone ?

22 hours ago, Cadapter said:

Got an interview invite today (on a Sunday?) for 9/7. Verified 6/5. 

Gonna try to attend the social, but traveling from Boston sooo...we'll see how the traffic is.?

Same here, I received an email from the program today at 3:45pm for an interview on Sept. 7th. I'll attend the social with the current students the night before. See you there!

Also, for those of you wondering, I was verified by CASPA May 21st. And I applied June 3rd.

Edited by JTBeaupre
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, JTBeaupre said:

Same here, I received an email from the program today at 3:45pm for an interview on Sept. 7th. I'll attend the social with the current students the night before. See you there!

Also, for those of you wondering, I was verified by CASPA May 21st. And I applied June 3rd.

Yeah ! Congratulations!

8 hours ago, YGrabo said:

Hi guys . Question for thouse who already got an invitation for interview. Did you take GRE ( even though this school doesn’t require GRE)? Maybe you did take it for another school and your scores got submitted to QU too? If yes , Do you mind to share you GRE scores ?

thank you 

Quinnipiac does not take into account the GRE scores because it is not a part of the application (at least that is how it should be in theory). I did take the GRE for other schools and got a 302, so really not that impressive haha. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/19/2018 at 1:21 PM, YGrabo said:

Hi guys . Question for thouse who already got an invitation for interview. Did you take GRE ( even though this school doesn’t require GRE)? Maybe you did take it for another school and your scores got submitted to QU too? If yes , Do you mind to share you GRE scores ?

thank you 

I didn’t take the GRE at all. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YGrabo said:

Just out of curiosity, did anyone go official rejection letter already ? 

Not yet for me... a part of me just wants to know but I know some schools will ask people to interview after offering to those who may have applied later. TJU did that, I was offered an interview before someone who had applied before me but they received an invite like a week later for the same date so it happens. Keep staying optimistic! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, andrewcrotty said:

I realize it's an odd hour to be posting but cannot sleep, I am too excited that I have just been offered an interview here (my number one choice) for September 29th! Best of luck to anyone else attending that session! 

4 hours ago, FuturePAdanielle said:

Hi guys! I just got an interview invite for September 29th! I'm coming from out of state so I will be attending the get together the day before! Excited to meet the others interviewing this day!

Hi guys ! Congratulations on your interview invitations !!! Did you get emails from QU on Saturday or even at night :)? 

Edited by YGrabo
  • Like 1