2018-2019 Cycle

On 11/1/2018 at 5:57 PM, hfiske said:

I had my interview on September 29th, and I have yet to hear anything. I saw on the website we could be waiting until February? 

Best of luck to those interviewing tomorrow! 

I also interviewed on this date and I’m still patiently waiting to hear back! I remember talking to current students who didn’t find out until January! Hoping we hear back soon! 

• Upvote 2

On 11/1/2018 at 8:57 PM, hfiske said:

I had my interview on September 29th, and I have yet to hear anything. I saw on the website we could be waiting until February? 

Best of luck to those interviewing tomorrow! 

I also interviewed on 9/29...from what I gathered from the interview- they save 5 spots for the 30 students interviewing that day and have interviews once per month. They have a waitlist and basically if someone drops before the program starts or doesn't pay their deposit, they'll start pulling people from their waitlist. The waitlist also is not ranked, it is random.

• Upvote 1

I also interviewed on 9/29...from what I gathered from the interview- they save 5 spots for the 30 students interviewing that day and have interviews once per month. They have a waitlist and basically if someone drops before the program starts or doesn't pay their deposit, they'll start pulling people from their waitlist. The waitlist also is not ranked, it is random.

Has anyone been waitlisted from any of the interview dates?? If so, can you share which dates you interviewed, please???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, sunny7788 said:

Has anyone been waitlisted from any of the interview dates?? If so, can you share which dates you interviewed, please???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I met some friends at the interview and those of us waiting for a response have not been placed on the waitlist. I think they leave us hanging until we get rejected towards the end when the spots are filled or the program has started...Has anyone that interviewed gotten a rejection?