2018-2019 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, YGrabo said:

Congratulations to both of you on your acceptance !!! Best of luck in your future studies! 

I am looking forward my interview at QU this Friday (10/19)

Hopefully soon I will share the same existing news with all of you ??

Good luck! I’m sure you heard it multiple times but be yourself. They really try to get to know who YOU are and want to make sure you’re the right fit for their program. Have fun with the interview and remember to smile ? 

• Upvote 1

I had my interview 9/29, congratulations to everyone who has been accepted so far!! Hoping to hear from them soon. 

Also— congrats to everyone who has an upcoming interview — I truly felt welcomed by all of the staff and students - the interview day was very organized and it felt as if they truly cared about getting to know you. I feel like this put me more at ease throughout the day. 

Edited by hfiske
  • Upvote 1

Incredible work all! I too have been accepted to the QU program and am thrilled to say the least! I look forward to meeting and working/studying with everyone!

To those still interviewing, I am sending positive vibes. The program is very personable which fosters an excellent environment to relax and be your best self on interview day! You have made it this far, be confident in your unique story!

• Upvote 2

Congratulations to all who got accepted! 

Interviews day was incredibly welcoming , relaxing and enjoyable! 

I am looking forward to  decision from QU as the program sounds amazing and the school have always been my favorite!

best of luck to everyone who still waiting for their decision or invitation ??????

Edited by YGrabo