2018-2019 Cycle

4 minutes ago, sdprepa said:

I received it at 8:30pm California time on Saturday 8/25!

Best of luck to you and to everyone who is getting ready to go there for interviews! I didn’t receive rejection yet , but wasn’t invited either.... so for me it is just wait and see time ... keeping my fingers X for all of you guys ! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YGrabo said:

Best of luck to you and to everyone who is getting ready to go there for interviews! I didn’t receive rejection yet , but wasn’t invited either.... so for me it is just wait and see time ... keeping my fingers X for all of you guys ! 

Thank you! right back at ya- the waiting game is super hard but you got this!!

On 8/31/2018 at 8:20 AM, Cadapter said:

To those staying at the best western:

Did you mention the Quinnipiac “preferred” rate when you booked your room? I was actually quoted a cheaper price than the Quinnipiac rate lol ($97 vs $99/night). Wonder if I did something wrong...

I mentioned Quinnipiac and got their preferred rate which was cheaper. When I booked they told me they were already pretty full for the time I am going so it may depend on their availability. 

22 minutes ago, iz008 said:

Hi all! Does anyone happen to know what the meet and greet session was like the day prior? I am interviewing on Sept. 29th but I'm bummed that I might not be able to make it to the informal session the night before.

Very casual. Group of current students met with us and answered questions about the program and just general Q&A. It was nice to meet the other applicants as well. A lot of the info was also given on interview day. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1