2018-2019 Cycle

Hi everyone. I submitted my application to CASPA and got verified for QU on May 21st. I haven’t gotten any confirmation from them yet . How about you ? 

My science GPA is 4.0 and over all 3.97. I have BAS. Over 8000 hr in direct patient care . I really hope to get to interview with them . 

Edited by YGrago

5 hours ago, Cadapter said:

Nope, I haven't heard anything from them about my application. No verification email or anything (although CASPA does say verified)

I got verification email from different school I applied, but not from QU. Today I tried to chat with them , to just find out if the received my application. No luck . They transferred me to an admission consular and this chat never connected me to anyone . So I just left my question and we will see if any one replies. 

I guess we will have to wait a little longer for this school ? 

7 hours ago, Bonist55 said:

I applied May 29th and was verified May 30th.  I haven’t received confirmation from this school either (only 5 of 17 have confirmed that they have received my app).  Good luck everyone!

5 of 17?! Wow ! I thought I applied to too many when I submitted my application to 6 schools :). Good luck ! 

7 minutes ago, YGrabo said:

5 of 17?! Wow ! I thought I applied to too many when I submitted my application to 6 schools :). Good luck ! 

I actually have 12 more to finish up.  I applied to 16 last year and only got 2 interviews.  Schools in my area of California are extremely competitive.  One school I applied to had 4000 applicants for 40 seats and only 150 interviews.  I am an alternate for that program so I consider myself a very lucky lady.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bonist55 said:

I actually have 12 more to finish up.  I applied to 16 last year and only got 2 interviews.  Schools in my area of California are extremely competitive.  One school I applied to had 4000 applicants for 40 seats and only 150 interviews.  I am an alternate for that program so I consider myself a very lucky lady.

Wow ! I should probably apply to more schools ! Thank you for your story . 

1 hour ago, allthingspa said:

I was verified on 5/7... just got an email from Quinnipiac stating they recieved my application. They also said that they do an initial review of the files June-September and interviews are done September-November. 

Yeah ! At least something ! Best of luck ! 

I was verified by CASPA 5/21 and haven’t heard anything from QU . Not even -“ yes we received your application”. 

Did anybody else got email confirmation from QU? Should I try to contact them ? 

Edited by YGrabo

7 hours ago, spartan419 said:

i got a confirmation email from QU as well, doesn't hurt to contact them! it said if selected to interview we'll get the invite 2 weeks prior to an interview so the wait still continues... 

My application went later then yours . Will wait one more week and then will contact them . 

53 minutes ago, Bonist55 said:

Finally got a confirmation today (June 8)!!  I applied May 29 and was verified by the 30th.  It would be a dream come true to get an interview!!!

Yeah ! Fingers X for all of us to get an invitation. QU is my top choice! 

Edited by YGrabo