Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I submitted 5/6 and was verified 5/7 for Quinnipiac. I doubt I will receieve an interview because of my lower PCE hours. I’m remaining hopeful though! Good luck everyone. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone. I submitted my application to CASPA and got verified for QU on May 21st. I haven’t gotten any confirmation from them yet . How about you ? 

My science GPA is 4.0 and over all 3.97. I have BAS. Over 8000 hr in direct patient care . I really hope to get to interview with them . 

Edited by YGrago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2018 at 12:43 PM, Cadapter said:

I submitted 5/21, verified 5/22. Good luck everyone!

Did you get confirmation from QU yet ? I haven’t heard back from them at all . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, YGrabo said:

Did you get confirmation from QU yet ? I haven’t heard back from them at all . 

Nope, I haven't heard anything from them about my application. No verification email or anything (although CASPA does say verified)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cadapter said:

Nope, I haven't heard anything from them about my application. No verification email or anything (although CASPA does say verified)

I got verification email from different school I applied, but not from QU. Today I tried to chat with them , to just find out if the received my application. No luck . They transferred me to an admission consular and this chat never connected me to anyone . So I just left my question and we will see if any one replies. 

I guess we will have to wait a little longer for this school ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I applied May 29th and was verified May 30th.  I haven’t received confirmation from this school either (only 5 of 17 have confirmed that they have received my app).  Good luck everyone!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bonist55 said:

I applied May 29th and was verified May 30th.  I haven’t received confirmation from this school either (only 5 of 17 have confirmed that they have received my app).  Good luck everyone!

5 of 17?! Wow ! I thought I applied to too many when I submitted my application to 6 schools :). Good luck ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, YGrabo said:

5 of 17?! Wow ! I thought I applied to too many when I submitted my application to 6 schools :). Good luck ! 

I actually have 12 more to finish up.  I applied to 16 last year and only got 2 interviews.  Schools in my area of California are extremely competitive.  One school I applied to had 4000 applicants for 40 seats and only 150 interviews.  I am an alternate for that program so I consider myself a very lucky lady.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bonist55 said:

I actually have 12 more to finish up.  I applied to 16 last year and only got 2 interviews.  Schools in my area of California are extremely competitive.  One school I applied to had 4000 applicants for 40 seats and only 150 interviews.  I am an alternate for that program so I consider myself a very lucky lady.

Wow ! I should probably apply to more schools ! Thank you for your story . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was verified on 5/7... just got an email from Quinnipiac stating they recieved my application. They also said that they do an initial review of the files June-September and interviews are done September-November. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, allthingspa said:

I was verified on 5/7... just got an email from Quinnipiac stating they recieved my application. They also said that they do an initial review of the files June-September and interviews are done September-November. 

Yeah ! At least something ! Best of luck ! 

I was verified by CASPA 5/21 and haven’t heard anything from QU . Not even -“ yes we received your application”. 

Did anybody else got email confirmation from QU? Should I try to contact them ? 

Edited by YGrabo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i got a confirmation email from QU as well, doesn't hurt to contact them! it said if selected to interview we'll get the invite 2 weeks prior to an interview so the wait still continues... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, spartan419 said:

i got a confirmation email from QU as well, doesn't hurt to contact them! it said if selected to interview we'll get the invite 2 weeks prior to an interview so the wait still continues... 

My application went later then yours . Will wait one more week and then will contact them . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woo ! Hoo! I got my confirmation email today ! 

Now, more of some waiting to do. interview ?  bring it on ! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally got a confirmation today (June 8)!!  I applied May 29 and was verified by the 30th.  It would be a dream come true to get an interview!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Bonist55 said:

Finally got a confirmation today (June 8)!!  I applied May 29 and was verified by the 30th.  It would be a dream come true to get an interview!!!

Yeah ! Fingers X for all of us to get an invitation. QU is my top choice! 

Edited by YGrabo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, whitecoatrosegold said:

Are any of you going to their open house next Monday? I'm 3 hours away and planning on going. 

I wish I could ! I am from FL. I will be near schools in July , is there any open houses in July ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, whitecoatrosegold said:

Are any of you going to their open house next Monday? I'm 3 hours away and planning on going. 

I just booked my tickets! I will be attending informations session on June 11th ! So excited! See you there , maybe ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More