Non resident PA program questions..

Please excuse my ignorance. I am getting ready to apply to pa school and I have found a couple programs that are out of the state. My question is, If I graduate lets say from California and take my PANCE there but ultimately want to move back to my home state of TX. Will I be able to practice in Texas?

What are the certification cons of going out of state for a program, not interested in answers in regards to tuition since I am aware of the increase in that department.

Thanks!!

Maybe you're already aware of this, but one thing to be mindful of is a program's preference towards residents. Some schools admit a very high portion of in state residents, so to be competitive as an out of state applicant you need to be much higher stats. Usually private schools are a safe bet for out of state! 

Edited by hmtpnw
  • Upvote 1