Was accepted on 9/6 after 8/29 10am interview! Already sent in deposits, did anyone hear back? Does anyone know when they will start giving us more information about when the start date is, etc.?

Does anyone know is the next interview date / How many more interview days there are going to be?

Edited by lethe

Lol!! It’s super quiet! I’m on the waitlist..... which is kinda driving me crazy. Maybe I’m not the only  one. 

I interviewed in July and still haven't heard anything, and I know of another person in the same boat. Don't know what the hierarchy is - is being on the Waitlist better than hearing nothing??

I am guessing there may be some movement after the Anne Arundel decisions are sent out next week. 

Best of luck to everyone.

@PAoptim Wowsa!!!! I definitely would’ve gone crazy by now. You have the patience of a saint! I’m not sure which is best, hearing nothing or getting waitlisted.... they both are almost unbearable. But they are still not a no! So there’s hope for us yet!! Hang in there, my friend! ??

Edited by meka95

Hello again! To applicants past, present, and future who want to keep up with the program or connect in new ways- the class of 2020 has put us on the social media map. Feel free to like the Facebook group Towson University/CCBC Physician Assistant Program below or follow our instagram @towsonccbcpa. If there's anything you'd like to see on there please reach out to us anytime, we'd love to hear from you! 

https://www.facebook.com/TUCCBCPA/