Applicants for January 2019 Start

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn’t say the exact number of spots left, but I was waitlisted a week or so after the interview and got an acceptance call last week. Maybe they accept some number of student per interview session and a spot opened for me? I imagine they wouldn’t fill all spots before interviews are done.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone (maybe first year students?) had some insight on total cost for the program. I know on their site they indicate tuition and fees come to around 88K, but it doesn't look like that includes cost of living. Just wondering if anyone has a good idea how much to expect to take it for both years/total program cost + living expenses. Thank you! ?

21 hours ago, camila1930 said:

Hi! I was recently accepted and was wondering where I could find the link to the fb page of accepted students, or if someone could please send it to me. I would really appreciate it!

Hey! You can email Tiffany about adding you to the facebook group. She is the admin. Congrats on your acceptance!

• 3 weeks later...

I am a current PA student at South and I wanted to pass on the info that I have apartment furniture for sale. Another student is moving in with me starting January, so I need to sell most of my stuff to make room for hers. I have a queen bed with frame, a big Tv (54in) with wall mount, a TV stand, a cute white coach with ottoman, and possibly a desk! Pass on the info if you can! Good luck getting ready to begin this wild journey! i

• 3 weeks later...

Archived