Jump to content
californiahopefulpa

Submitting a CV/Resume

Recommended Posts

Hi All, 

I am in the midst of applying and have a question about the CV/Resume upload. One of the schools I am applying to does not talk anywhere about uploading a CV/Resume but when I click on Program Materials in CASPA, it gives me the option to upload. Should I upload or no because the school didn't explicitly say to. 

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was wondering this same question... I assumed that I should just upload it since they provided the space for us to do so? Or should I just skip it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Karlie said:

I was wondering this same question... I assumed that I should just upload it since they provided the space for us to do so? Or should I just skip it?

You do not need to upload additional documents just because there is space! This is only necessary if programs ask for it. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, californiahopefulpa said:

The only reason why I was stumped was because it said that it was recommended to upload but not required. So in the end I decided to upload it!

If programs requests something then you should certainly submit it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, hmtpnw said:

You do not need to upload additional documents just because there is space! This is only necessary if programs ask for it. 

Would they ask for it under the documents tab, if they did want one? I was wondering the same thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Earlthe said:

Would they ask for it under the documents tab, if they did want one? I was wondering the same thing

Yes, they would ask for it in the documents tab. Or possibly as part of a supplemental application, which may not be on CASPA? Either way it would be explicitly stated.  

To my knowledge programs that ask for a CV/resume are in the minority.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More