Submitting a CV/Resume

21 minutes ago, Karlie said:

I was wondering this same question... I assumed that I should just upload it since they provided the space for us to do so? Or should I just skip it?

You do not need to upload additional documents just because there is space! This is only necessary if programs ask for it. 

1 hour ago, californiahopefulpa said:

The only reason why I was stumped was because it said that it was recommended to upload but not required. So in the end I decided to upload it!

If programs requests something then you should certainly submit it.

14 hours ago, hmtpnw said:

You do not need to upload additional documents just because there is space! This is only necessary if programs ask for it. 

Would they ask for it under the documents tab, if they did want one? I was wondering the same thing

3 hours ago, Earlthe said:

Would they ask for it under the documents tab, if they did want one? I was wondering the same thing

Yes, they would ask for it in the documents tab. Or possibly as part of a supplemental application, which may not be on CASPA? Either way it would be explicitly stated.  

To my knowledge programs that ask for a CV/resume are in the minority.

Archived