Earlthe

Madison 2018-2019 Application Cycle

Might as well get these started, if everyone can post their GPA/ PCE/ (something that makes you unique as an applicant?), E-submit date, and verification date that would be awesome

Goodluck people!

hi 

i have started the credentialing evaluation from CEC, waiting unofficial review before applying through the central application process, anyone in same situation ?

Submitted application 6/20 and anxiously waiting for December to hear back! This is my top choice! Good luck everyone!! 

My application was verified on 6/29 and I have received an email that my application is under review. I'm also just anxiously waiting for December! Good luck everyone!

On 5/27/2018 at 2:31 PM, Earlthe said:

In the process of submitting and was wondering if Madison has a supplemental app/fee outside of CASPA?

No, just the additional questions in CASPA

I never received an email confirming my application. My CASPA was submitted 6/30 and verified 7/6. Should i contact someone to make sure they received my application?

12 hours ago, jessica5 said:

hi there I havent heard back from the program. do you think it is okay to call and follow up?

They won't be contacting anyone until December 1st, so I would probably hold off on contacting them. 

14 minutes ago, Earlthe said:

Interview offers are right around the corner, anyone know the interview style that Madison has?

It’s a two day process, the first day you attend a lecture, have lunch with staff and fellow applicants. Then a program introduction from the boss, then a first year student round table. 

The second day is a 2 15 minute interviews with UW PA Staff.

22 minutes ago, MoorKetamine said:

It’s a two day process, the first day you attend a lecture, have lunch with staff and fellow applicants. Then a program introduction from the boss, then a first year student round table. 

The second day is a 2 15 minute interviews with UW PA Staff.

1 on 1 interviews the second day?

On 12/15/2018 at 3:45 PM, MoorKetamine said:

36 campus

12 Distance

12 WisPACT

6 regional distance

56 total

Do you know the number they interview total for all these spots?