Rutgers 2018-2019 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

I was also waitlisted. From the amount of people on the alternate lists just posting on this forum, plus those that did not actually post that they were placed on the waitlist, seems like there's a pretty small chance of being taken off of it. Especially since Rutgers is a very good school I doubt many people who are accepted will turn down their acceptance. 

• Upvote 1

To anyone else who has been accepted to Rutgers for fall 2019 I've put my deposit down and would love to chat! For those wait-listed, as I recall from my interview, the staff said they offer about half the seats during the fall and once everyone has been interviewed by December they then fill the rest of the class from the wait-list. So if that holds true there is still A LOT of hope!

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, FuturePAgirl said:

Did anyone interview 12/11 or another date and not hear anything back? I didn’t think my interview was bad but I knew I could have done better. I didn’t hear anything back and it’s been 2 weeks. 

Did they send out rejections yet? 

Still hopeful tho 🙂 

For now, the faculty are gone until January 2 or 3. More notifications will go out when they return. 

Edited by Geoffrey

7 hours ago, jenn27 said:

Congrats! to all that got accepted!!! and those who are still waiting stay confident!!!! For those who got accepted and paid for their seats.....was anyone able to do more on the check list other than pay for their seat and background check? 

I haven't heard anything from the program so far outside of the initial letter of acceptance if that helps!