• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Accepted in January =] I look forward to meeting everyone and embarking on this crazy journey for next two years with this cohort! I,as well,  am more than happy to help anyone who has any q

Hi guys! I’m Jaleesa from Western U’s class of 2020! I know you all are excited about interviews and acceptances! It’s nerve racking to wait until mid-March for that letter but your patience will pay

Interviewed yesterday and received my ACCEPTANCE today!!! I am completely OVER THE MOON!!!

On 12/7/2018 at 8:06 PM, cicelyc said:

See you there!! I am so excited! Do you know how many people will be there for each interview session?

Same here, super excited to be interviewing here! I don't know how many fellow applicants will be there. Hopefully we get to meet in person. Are you coming from out-of-state or somewhat local?

On 9/10/2018 at 9:14 AM, RespiratoryGirl said:

Just received my interview invite! Scheduled for January 16th at 9:30

cGPA: 3.52

sGPA: 3.39

PCE over 7,000

On 9/10/2018 at 9:21 AM, NessB said:

Also received an interview invite for October 10th!

cGPA 3.79

sGPA 3.64

Scribe-3,000 hrs

CNA-650 hrs

Congrats on the interview! I have mine scheduled for Feb 12. Do they let you know if you are accepted soon after your interview? any tips you can share?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 11:07 PM, Bettyolazabal said:

Anyone that is interviewing Jan 16 8 am want to meet up the day before? 

And maybe even celebrate getting through it afterward? 🙂 

I would be down, but I'll be driving from Santa Barbara and I'll have work tues and thurs sorry.

• Upvote 1