Western 2018-2019 Application Cycle

4 minutes ago, Battlexplorer09 said:

How do you know they have 8 students?

During my interview they said they would choose up to 10 outstanding applicants in December. And u already know there’s about 5 bc of ppl who posted earlier in the thread that they were already accepted

Congrats to all those accepted so far! I was also accepted on Feb 20th, 8 days after my interview! Can't wait to meet my new classmates in August! I was told the majority of acceptances will go out around the 3rd week of March so that's any time now.  Good luck everyone!

Edited by mrscastle888
Misspell
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, 142wtgsbs said:

Try checking your western U account page instead. When I got my interview invite and my acceptance they both showed up there 24 hours before I received any email

Thanks for the advice! 🙂 And congratulations! When did you receive your acceptance? 🙂

1 hour ago, 142wtgsbs said:

Try checking your western U account page instead. When I got my interview invite and my acceptance they both showed up there 24 hours before I received any email

Where exactly are you looking? I can't seem to find anything on my account page. It doesn't even say anything about my interview invite and I already interviewed.

2 hours ago, futureePA said:

Where exactly are you looking? I can't seem to find anything on my account page. It doesn't even say anything about my interview invite and I already interviewed.

On the top of your account page it will say “Status Update” and then there will be an attachment underneath it. That’s how it worked for last year and I’m assuming it should be the same for this year.