ATSU 2018/2019 Application Cycle

Hey everyone, I just received an interview invite today and am so excited yet so nervous. I’ve never participated in anything but traditional interviews, so I’m wondering if anyone has any other tips you’d would be willing to share if you’ve already had your interview. Any advice is good advice! Thanks 

5 hours ago, MarissaA said:

Hey everyone, I just received an interview invite today and am so excited yet so nervous. I’ve never participated in anything but traditional interviews, so I’m wondering if anyone has any other tips you’d would be willing to share if you’ve already had your interview. Any advice is good advice! Thanks 

When were you verified? If you could also DM me stats that would be great if you do not mind

@ham655 I was verified 8/27, submitted my secondary 8/29 and my app was complete 8/30. My cGPA is 3.75 and my sGPA is 3.73. I have around 860 hours of healthcare experience (paid/volunteer). I have about 280 volunteer hours (healthcare and non healthcare) and 58 shadowing hours (primary care and family practice). I hope that helps 

Edited by MarissaA
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MarissaA said:

@ham655 I was verified 8/27, submitted my secondary 8/29 and my app was complete 8/30. My cGPA is 3.75 and my sGPA is 3.73. I have around 860 hours of healthcare experience (paid/volunteer). I have about 280 volunteer hours (healthcare and non healthcare) and 58 shadowing hours (primary care and family practice). I hope that helps 

What is your age and residency state?

On 6/13/2018 at 11:51 AM, californiahopefulpa said:

My first essay was 400 words and my second essay was 495 words. Don't know if less or more is better, but maybe someone else can chime in about that! good luck ?

My essay was around 450 words, I think it’s more specific to your experiences and how much you want to express.

I am a non traditional applicant with various experiences in my background so I had a lot to say. ?

On 10/17/2018 at 1:50 PM, MarissaA said:

I received mine Wednesday too!! In the same boat as you. What date are you interviewing?

• Like 1

Hi, I’m a current student and was told by one of the professors that they have interviewed 120 people and have offered seats to 50 (there are typically 70 seats, but we started with 72 in our class). He was unsure how many have accepted the offer. I’ll update these numbers whenever they let us know. I believe the next interviews are on Oct 31st. Good luck everyone! 

Edited by ecolvard
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1