ATSU 2018/2019 Application Cycle

Hey guys, to the last five or so who received interviews this Friday.  I was just curious to when you all applied?  My application was completed on 7/9.  I called last week and they said it was being reviewed by the committee.  Seems a lot of people who applied around when I did received interviews or rejections already.  Thanks!

2 hours ago, GNyPrePA said:

Hey guys, to the last five or so who received interviews this Friday.  I was just curious to when you all applied?  My application was completed on 7/9.  I called last week and they said it was being reviewed by the committee.  Seems a lot of people who applied around when I did received interviews or rejections already.  Thanks!

I completed my app 5/31 and called them back in August and they told me the same thing and that my app was reccommended for an interview but “pending” an actual invite. I’m assuming they’re deciding whether or not to deny us or have us interview for the waitlist at this point (purely from reading past threads)

6 hours ago, GNyPrePA said:

Submitted: 06/07

Verified: 06/12

Secondary app received: 06/12

submitted: 06/13

Called them like 2 weeks ago said the same thing to me

18 hours ago, GNyPrePA said:

I submitted my supplemental app on 7/11 and was verified on 7/3

On 9/16/2018 at 8:53 PM, NicoleJo said:

I completed my app 5/31 and called them back in August and they told me the same thing and that my app was reccommended for an interview but “pending” an actual invite. I’m assuming they’re deciding whether or not to deny us or have us interview for the waitlist at this point (purely from reading past threads)

What number did you guys call? I applied in the beginning of May and have not heard anything.

Hi All, 

I am a current student, class of 2020. Just last week we were told that only 10 applicants have been offered a seat. They will be interviewing until at least December, but possibly into the new year as well. Just to put some at ease, they are doing the interviews very differently than in years past so please don’t compare previous experiences with your own. They are meeting with much smaller groups, but doing more frequent interviews. If anyone has any questions, please reach out!! Good luck! ?

• Like 1