ATSU 2018/2019 Application Cycle

29 minutes ago, stromfl said:

I got the invite! I will also be interviewing on Nov 7th! I submitted my application on June 6th and the secondary two weeks later. Flying in from MN. 

Via e-mail correct? I'd be happy even getting a rejection considering how many people have heard from the program at this point ? I turned all of my materials in around the same time.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, californiahopefulpa said:

I feel the same way! I applied June 1st so I am basically waiting for a rejection. ? 

Don't give up hope. I'm assuming they are pulling applicants with the highest GPA's at this point. Last year they were still sending out interviews into September ?

Edited by brittbarba
date was wrong
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ahew21 said:

Haha couldn’t agree more guys! I have a 3.70 sGPA and 3.78 overall and 2,300 hours as a medical assistant and over 400 volunteer hours, submitted June 1st and still haven’t heard anything. Fingers crossed! 

Thanks for sharing your stats. 

I am an AZ resident. 

sGPA: 3.46

cGPA: 3.6

PCE: medical assistant 3,400 scribe 1,800

Volunteer: crisis text counselor 50+, soup kitchen 20

Shadowing: 40 hours urgent care PA

Really hopeful this year. Good luck to everyone!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RespiratoryGirl said:

I submitted in July. Sounds like by the time they get to my application there will be no interview spots left.

I wouldn't be too concerned about that. I submitted in July as well. It looks like last year they had applicants that applied in July that still got invited for an interview. Right now I'm assuming they are focused on interviewing high GPA applicants. They are on rolling admissions, but I'd say they wouldn't offer an interview without having an open spot ?

13 hours ago, NicoleJo said:

Via e-mail correct? I'd be happy even getting a rejection considering how many people have heard from the program at this point ? I turned all of my materials in around the same time.

Yeah it was through email. Don't be discouraged, I don't think my GPA is high, I have cGPA 3.6 sGPA 3.4, and 2K hours PCE

• Upvote 1

Guest SoyLatte

Hey, I was rejected via email 7/27 ? Just to give everyone a timeline, I submitted my app 7/7 and got the under review email 7/11. Good luck everyone! 

45 minutes ago, EmilyB1994 said:

Is the under review email the one that says your application is complete? The last email I got from this school was that it was ready for review 

I don't even remember getting an e-mail at all and am wondering if I should contact them or just wait it out...? I just checked my old bank statement and it says I paid the $70 fee on 06/02 but I haven't heard anything...

Edited by NicoleJo

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, JENEL said:

Is there other supplemental other than the one in CASPA? Is it a separate email? I submitted mid July but I never received any email from the school. Everything went through at CASPA but no email from the school on anything.... Am I the only one? 

You should have recieved an email stating that they recieved your CASPA and in the email is a link with the secondary application. Check your spam. Give them a call if you can’t don anything.