ATSU 2018/2019 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2019 at 11:20 AM, absugi said:

I was accepted off of the accepted pending open seat list today! Fingers crossed for everyone else on the list! 🤞🏼 So excited to join this cohort! 🙂

How did they contact you? Do you know how many are left on the list? They told me last month 24 people were on that list, and 12 people had been ranked with first priority. Wondering if you know where you stood? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2019 at 8:52 PM, PAonetwo3 said:

How did they contact you? Do you know how many are left on the list? They told me last month 24 people were on that list, and 12 people had been ranked with first priority. Wondering if you know where you stood? Thanks!

They contacted me both by phone and email (the email may have been because I was on a plane and didn’t answer my phone). I didn’t ask where I was ranked on the list though, so I don’t know how many people are left. Sorry!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Congrats to all those accepted! I live about 10 minutes from ATSU but will be starting at NAU in August. Therefore, I am moving closer to the city. If anyone is interested/in need of housing, we rent a 4br house for only $1600/mo. which is definitely cheaper (split between multiple people) than most apartments in the area. Great, quiet neighborhood just down the road from campus. Let me know if you're interested! Also, if someone could please share this to the accepted student page (here and/or on Facebook) that would be awesome. Congrats and good luck everyone!

• 7 months later...