ATSU 2018/2019 Application Cycle

Hi all, I have another update. As of yesterday, we were told that they have made approximately 70 offers, however not all of those have accepted and some may drop out as they are accepted to other programs. They have not reached the point of offering “accepted pending open seat” so there are still a couple spots open. They have about 90 people left to interview, and may interview more later in Jan. I’ll keep you posted…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ecolvard said:

Hi all, I have another update. As of yesterday, we were told that they have made approximately 70 offers, however not all of those have accepted and some may drop out as they are accepted to other programs. They have not reached the point of offering “accepted pending open seat” so there are still a couple spots open. They have about 90 people left to interview, and may interview more later in Jan. I’ll keep you posted…

This may be a stupid question but are the "90 people left to interview" individuals whom have already received and confirmed invitations to interview for December? 

Thank you for keeping us updated!

Edited by NicoleJo

1 hour ago, NicoleJo said:

This may be a stupid question but are the "90 people left to interview" individuals whom have already received and confirmed invitations to interview for December? 

Thank you for keeping us updated!

Yes, I believe they have already contacted those 90 that are scheduled to interview. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ecolvard said:

Can you explain the pending opening seat better. 

Can you explain the pending opening seat better. 

Sure. Once they officially fill 70 seats they will start offering people a seat pending an opening. It is essentially a waitlist. People who have accepted a seat will sometimes give it up if they get accepted elsewhere. That will open up a position for someone on the waitlist. There are people in my class who were offered “pending open seat” and ultimately got in. I hope that helps explain it…

1 minute ago, ame19 said:

Yeah I did! I got approved to be in the group, thanks 😊

1 hour ago, futurePAmn said:

I think the email was sent just about two weeks ago. If you search ATSU PA class of 2021, it should come up. They just have to approve your join request.  Congratulations on your acceptance! 

For some reason ATSU PA class of 2021 isn't found on facebook for me.

2 hours ago, BHau23 said:

Not yet. It's making me a little anxious. I interviewed 11/19 and was placed on alternate list 11/29. Hopefully we can be accepted soon.

I interviewed 11/7 and was put on the alternate list about a week later as well. But I've heard of people getting pulled off the alternate list as late as a week before classes start. Hopefully we don't have to wait that long!! Good luck to you! 🙂 

19 hours ago, Schroads said:

I interviewed 11/7 and was put on the alternate list about a week later as well. But I've heard of people getting pulled off the alternate list as late as a week before classes start. Hopefully we don't have to wait that long!! Good luck to you! 🙂 

Do you know if we can find out our spot on the alternate list? I emailed Bonnie about it 2 weeks ago and haven't received a response.

2 hours ago, Hygiene2020 said:

Has anyone not heard back from ATSU since they applied? I applied in July so I was late but I have not heard anything one way or another. Wondered if I’m the only one. I realize it’s rolling admissions so I was probably a little too late.

I have yet to hear anything either other than a holiday card they sent! I applied May 30.