ATSU 2018/2019 Application Cycle

40 minutes ago, Joslynnbre said:

I got a confirmation that my application was received and under review on 7/24, but I still haven’t heard anything since then. Is anyone in the same situation? 

I declined an interview invitation from ATSU recently so hopefully that opened up a spot for those who have yet to hear back since the initial email!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Joslynnbre said:

I got a confirmation that my application was received and under review on 7/24, but I still haven’t heard anything since then. Is anyone in the same situation? 

I called back in August after submitting in May and was told my application was put in the pile of applicants that were “recommended for an interview” but have not heard anything yet!

• Like 1

Hi all, I was given an update on applications. They will continue to interview about 120 more students before the end of the year and possibly continue in Jan. They have made approximately 70 offers, but obviously not everyone will/has accepted the spot. They will begin offering a spot “pending open seat” soon once the class is officially at 70. I hope this helps. Don’t give up hope! There are people in my class that interviewed in Jan and still got in. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ecolvard said:

Hi all, I was given an update on applications. They will continue to interview about 120 more students before the end of the year and possibly continue in Jan. They have made approximately 70 offers, but obviously not everyone will/has accepted the spot. They will begin offering a spot “pending open seat” soon once the class is officially at 70. I hope this helps. Don’t give up hope! There are people in my class that interviewed in Jan and still got in. 

Thank you so much for keeping us updated. I sincerely appreciate it. 

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 10:05 AM, Ejohns20 said:

The information that I was given: $1,000 by November 1st and another $500 by November 30th. 

Hey, for all those that were wondering about the seat deposit and pre-registration fee; it is $1,000 for the seat and it is due within the two weeks after the offer is received. The $500 is a pre-registration deposit that is due within 1-month after the admissions agreement (acceptance) is signed. Both these fees are non-refundable; cheers!

Anyone that interviewed either Nov 14th or 19th have any news for us still waiting about open seats/interview dates? Any acceptances sent out? Denials? Wait list spots? Has anyone gotten denied that didn't get invited to an interview?

Still haven't heard anything about a possible interview or denial yet so just curious!

Thanks all 😀

Edited by NicoleJo