interview

Hey everyone!! I just got an interview call from Touro Manhattan for April 2nd at 12 and I am really nervous so any input would be great =) .. Also I was wondering if anyone else got an interview on the same day?

First off, don't be nervous. Although its hard not to be. Lol. Just turn that nervous energy into confidence. I was nervous as well, but as soon as I shook hands with one of the women that was interviewing me, I felt better and it was "go time" for me. Please, just be yourself. Answer the questions honestly, and you'll be fine. It was a very comfortable environment to be in, so don't worry about the interviewer stressing you out, or intimidating you. They just want to know who you are and how you think. BE YOURSELF and BE PREPARED!!! Good luck!! :-)

First off, don't be nervous. Although its hard not to be. Lol. Just turn that nervous energy into confidence. I was nervous as well, but as soon as I shook hands with one of the women that was interviewing me, I felt better and it was "go time" for me. Please, just be yourself. Answer the questions honestly, and you'll be fine. It was a very comfortable environment to be in, so don't worry about the interviewer stressing you out, or intimidating you. They just want to know who you are and how you think. BE YOURSELF and BE PREPARED!!! Good luck!! :-)

Lol thank you=) yeah it is hard not to be nervous lol, yes i will try my best and i am preparing myself but what kinds of questions did they ask? was there an essay portion?

Lol thank you=) yeah it is hard not to be nervous lol, yes i will try my best and i am preparing myself but what kinds of questions did they ask? was there an essay portion?

There was no essay questions. I think the questions asked I think differ from person to person. I got asked a lot of behavioral/situation type questions. They mainly want to see how you think in certain situations. Definitely know the differences btwn MD/PA/NP. And be prepared to talk about your shadowing experiences. Hope this helps! :-)

was it a panel interview format ? or individual ? Do they let you meet students ? is there a campus tour ?

I was interviewed by two ppl, but I know others who were just interviewed by 1. No campus tour...and no meeting of any of the students. Atleast I didn't. Hope this helps and good luck!

was it a panel interview format ? or individual ? Do they let you meet students ? is there a campus tour ?

I was interviewed by two ppl, but I know others who were just interviewed by 1. No campus tour...and no meeting of any of the students. Atleast I didn't. Hope this helps and good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

the interview was good, they asked a lot of different questions like couple of situational question. The key is just to be honest, its a very calm atmosphere and you get interviewed by two people. PM me if you have any others questions...Good luck!!!

Archived