2018-2019

12 hours ago, coles357 said:

@icjerseyveeb324 Congratulations!! Would you mind if I asked what your stats were?

Thank you! cGPA 3.7 sGPA 3.4 (honors though). EMT 1000 hours, international mission trip and hospital volunteering 500, scribe 1000. GRE 320. It was also my second time applying. 

Edited by icjerseyveeb324

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

AHHH!!!! I JUST GOT INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Can any one tell me how much the deposit would be to accept a seat (should they offer me one)? Additionally, any tips and tricks for the interview!? Seton Hall was my top choice!!!!!!! (sorry if I sound overly excited, its just that Im so happy!!!!!!!!!)

On 1/14/2019 at 3:07 PM, PrePA94 said:

AHHH!!!! I JUST GOT INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Can any one tell me how much the deposit would be to accept a seat (should they offer me one)? Additionally, any tips and tricks for the interview!? Seton Hall was my top choice!!!!!!! (sorry if I sound overly excited, its just that Im so happy!!!!!!!!!)

I just got an interview too for 1/24! Will you be attending that one? 

Can anyone who has been through the interview process explain a little about it? I know that they state it is group interviews. Are questions asked in a discussion based group or are you interviewed separately by the admissions committee? 

Edited by JSH27

On 1/23/2019 at 12:16 PM, JSH27 said:

Can anyone who has been through the interview process explain a little about it? I know that they state it is group interviews. Are questions asked in a discussion based group or are you interviewed separately by the admissions committee? 

So for my interview, there were 4 mini groups where we were interviewed and rotated. I had 3 that were individual and 1 in a group. There’s also a small writing sample in the beginning

On 1/25/2019 at 9:55 AM, StephTee said:

Hi! I just interviewed yesterday. I wanted to know how fast you all received either an acceptance or denial. Pls let me know! I will be leaving the country in one month for two weeks without internet or anything, so I want to be prepared

I heard back exactly two weeks later about my acceptance so I think you should be good if you’re leaving in a month

On 1/25/2019 at 9:55 AM, StephTee said:

Hi! I just interviewed yesterday. I wanted to know how fast you all received either an acceptance or denial. Pls let me know! I will be leaving the country in one month for two weeks without internet or anything, so I want to be prepared

I interviewed on 9/24 and did not hear back until 12/18 (almost 3 months later). I got accepted but decided to attend another program. Good luck to those interviewing or those still waiting to hear back! Stay hopeful 🙂