2018-2019

On 9/15/2018 at 7:38 PM, msfpa28 said:

Does anyone have any advice on what types of questions are asked at Seton Hall or the format of the interview?

"Interview sessions typically take 3-4 hours and are conducted in small groups. Please bring a passport-sized photograph and a writing instrument with you. Among other activities we will provide an orientation to our program and collect a writing sample. Applicants will also be interviewed individually by faculty members. Depending upon the particular day you interview, you may have the opportunity to meet with current students. We are also happy to show you our facilities.
We look at interview sessions as an opportunity to see how your skills and personality fit with the "personality" of our program. Interviews are intended to be a relatively low-stress experience."

I'm not sure if you looked at their website at all, but I had found this about their interview format. When I do research on group interviews, it says they can either be more discussion based within the group, with everyone being asked the same more traditional questions by a few interviewers or activity based where everyone has to work together.   

Don't know if this helps, but I have been just trying to look at traditional interview questions online 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2018 at 9:46 PM, zoeyyyy said:

hey guys, 

just got my invite for Oct 29th. How are you guys preparing for it?

I also received an invitation for Oct 29! The How to Ace the Physician Assistant School Interview by Andrew Rodican is helping a lot. Also, at the open house I learned that they employ MMI interviews. So I'm watching several videos on how candidates perform. Also, many sources say the best way is to time your own responses.