2018-2019

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:14 PM, futurePAeryka said:

I'm excited to apply in a few weeks!

Likewise! Im nervous because I heard that students don't hear back about whether they got in until after January! Ive also noticed that youre applying to a lot of the same programs I am applying to! best of luck!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/20/2018 at 7:14 PM, icjerseyveeb324 said:

I applied end of July/late Aug and got invited for an October interview. Waitlisted I believe end of December (they sent the mail to my other address before it was forwarded to me). Still waiting but reapplying anyways!

When did they notify you you had an interview after you applied? I just sent my application in yesterday and trying to find out around how long I'll be waiting.

3 hours ago, PrePA94 said:

Do you mind sharing your stats from last app cycle? My gpa concerns me about applying this cycle 

Last cycle if I remember correctly, cGPA 3.44, sGPA 3.3, 800 PCE, 80 PA shadowing, 500 volunteering, GRE 320. I was also a junior going into senior year of undergrad when I applied, so I looked less mature and less experienced compared to other applicants.

Edited by icjerseyveeb324

10 hours ago, icjerseyveeb324 said:

Last cycle if I remember correctly, cGPA 3.44, sGPA 3.3, 800 PCE, 80 PA shadowing, 500 volunteering, GRE 320. I was also a junior going into senior year of undergrad when I applied, so I looked less mature and less experienced compared to other applicants.

320 gre??! God Bless you!! 

Is your science gpa your actual science gpa, or pre-req gpa for the program? I honestly think you will get in with flying colors hopefully!

• 3 weeks later...

Question for y'all: in the application where it shows your recommendations, what does it say once your recommenders have submitted? For me it still says "requested" even though two of them told me they had submitted them. They also didn't receive anything in their email when I originally submitted the requests so it may be glitchy, but I just want to make sure their recommendations are received! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2018 at 3:52 PM, wannabeapa1 said:

Question for y'all: in the application where it shows your recommendations, what does it say once your recommenders have submitted? For me it still says "requested" even though two of them told me they had submitted them. They also didn't receive anything in their email when I originally submitted the requests so it may be glitchy, but I just want to make sure their recommendations are received! 

I know this is kind of late, but did it get fixed? Mine showed requested even after being submitted so I signed out and in again and then it said "received". 

• 3 weeks later...