wannabepac

UNTHSC 2018-2019 Application Cycle

37 minutes ago, egrace said:

Just FYI, emails are going out which means phone calls will probably be today!

What emails are going out / how do you know? 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Cblaze1 said:

What emails are going out / how do you know? 

Because I received my rejection email this morning at like 9. It kinda sucks because it's a great program, but after the interview I was kind of feeling that this just wasn't the right place for me. I definitely did not feel as comfortable with this program as I did with the first program I interviewed with. Regardless, I wish everyone still applying and waiting good luck!!

Just now, egrace said:

Because I received my rejection email this morning at like 9. It kinda sucks because it's a great program, but after the interview I was kind of feeling that this just wasn't the right place for me. I definitely did not feel as comfortable with this program as I did with the first program I interviewed with. Regardless, I wish everyone still applying and waiting good luck!!

Dang I am sorry to hear the bad news and thanks for your honesty. Your stats seemed amazing and you seem like an incredible person! Good luck and I hope you find the right fit! Much love ? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, physasst3 said:

@cora123 and @AmarilloK congratulations! Any tips for the interview?

With the MMI style, there isn't a lot you can prepare for. So I would definitely say my biggest tip is to stay calm! They just want to see how you think/act when given different tasks. You'll do great!! ? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, tcastlebery said:

Where do you find the application status? 

Dig deep into old emails and login to student portal. I had to do the "forget username" then "forget password" but it is easy to reset and get in. Good luck! 

• Upvote 2

I got accepted as well! This has been my top choice for so so long and it is absolutely a dream come true! Seriously cannot believe it.  Congratulations to everyone accepted, and I hope that others of you find your perfect fit in a school! Can’t wait to meet everybody! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If we have not heard anything back yet beside the under review email, but no rejection or interview either, is it safe to assume that we will probably be rejected? I've just been waiting so long I am not sure what to think anymore lol 

34 minutes ago, lctexas4 said:

I got accepted as well! This has been my top choice for so so long and it is absolutely a dream come true! Seriously cannot believe it.  Congratulations to everyone accepted, and I hope that others of you find your perfect fit in a school! Can’t wait to meet everybody! 

Same here. Dream come true. Super excited. Enjoy it!!! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EliMu said:

I'm curious, did they call anyone or did we just find out we were accepted via email?

I had a missed call and voicemail from Felicity around 3:30. 

Also accepted.. wowza!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1