2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/14/2018 at 9:01 AM, luvquyn said:

Hello everyone! I was wondering if it's worth trying to apply for this program now? I understand I'm late in the game for their rolling admission 😕

Hello!

As you may be aware, DMU stresses applying as early on as possible, though their deadline isn't until 12/1. Provided that you apply, I would definitely not say that you are out of the running, but since spots are being filled it is much more competitive now than say, three months ago. I'm going to assume in wanting to apply that you already meet their soft requirements, but they also look at an application much more holistically. That being said, if you have unique experiences, types of jobs, etc. I say go for it, if you're confident. They do interview, so I've heard, all the way up through February. So, you do have a chance, even if it is more competitive!

Best wishes!

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 4:32 PM, PA2022 said:

What's the expected 2019 class size?  50?  Also, any word on how many more interview sessions there will be?

Yes, the expected class size is 50. Looking back in previous years' forums, it seems that interviews were held all the way up through the end of January and early February.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/4/2019 at 5:59 PM, LC817 said:

Does anyone know when we'll be notified about where we stand on the waitlist? I thought it would be the end of February/early March, but haven't heard anything yet!

I just interviewed on Tuesday and was put on the alternate list yesterday.  The email from Katie Pearce says that we'll find out more about our standing on the list when the interview cycle comes to an end- so I assume that means CASPA, which will close completely on March 15th. I do know I was in the last group to interview. Hope we hear something soon, good luck!

Archived