2018-2019 Application Cycle

Hello SMB2882, 

I am interviewing tomorrow and am wondering if you have any advice on the kinds of questions to expect? The email I received from the program did not specifically mention what kind of interview setting we will experience, group or individual. Are you able to give any insight on the setting for these interviews? I could not be more excited to interview at Augsburg tomorrow! See you tomorrow morning.

Hello everyone! 

I'm Nancy, and I too will be interviewing tomorrow. I am ecstatic to meet you all! I will be in the morning group, and would also like to inquire about the overall interview process. 

@SMB2882 Congratulations for beginning your PA journey! I wish you all the best as you progress through your first year and onto clinicals! I look forward to meeting you tomorrow!

Can you provide some detail as to why you chose Augsburg? As a current student, what impacts you most about Augsburg's PA program? 

Thank you for your encouragement and best of luck to all those who will be interviewing!

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 8:25 AM, chewy said:

Hello SMB2882, 

I am interviewing tomorrow and am wondering if you have any advice on the kinds of questions to expect? The email I received from the program did not specifically mention what kind of interview setting we will experience, group or individual. Are you able to give any insight on the setting for these interviews? I could not be more excited to interview at Augsburg tomorrow! See you tomorrow morning.

Hi! I'm sorry I didn't see your post until now. I hope your interviews went well today and that you enjoyed your time getting to know the Augsburg PA program! If you have questions that didn't get answered today, I'd be happy to help. Best of luck to you during your PA journey!  ~Sarah

Edited by SMB2882

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:27 PM, nancyleo90 said:

Hello everyone! 

I'm Nancy, and I too will be interviewing tomorrow. I am ecstatic to meet you all! I will be in the morning group, and would also like to inquire about the overall interview process. 

@SMB2882 Congratulations for beginning your PA journey! I wish you all the best as you progress through your first year and onto clinicals! I look forward to meeting you tomorrow!

Can you provide some detail as to why you chose Augsburg? As a current student, what impacts you most about Augsburg's PA program? 

Thank you for your encouragement and best of luck to all those who will be interviewing!

Hi Nancy! I hope your interviews went well today! If you have questions that weren't answered during your interviews or student panel session, I'd be happy to help! I chose Augsburg over other programs because I was impressed with the faculty, liked the class size, and felt welcomed right from the start. Good luck to you during your PA journey!   ~Sarah

• 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, lonlon said:

Did anyone else on the alternate list just get an email invitation from the admissions department to join their ZeeMee group? I'm assuming it was sent in error.

I too received it just this morning. However, I wasn't even aware I was on their alternate list. I was offered a spot to interview on the last day and tried to re-scheduled but could not. I was in Vietnam and could not make it to that date. Good luck to everyone on the waitlist! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...