2018-2019 Application Cycle

On 9/16/2018 at 6:28 AM, ethylenediamine1 said:

It is tough to stay positive when you don't know where you stand. No rejection and No interview.

lol, I religiously scroll through my email every day to make sure I don't miss anything, but it gets harder as each day goes by.

Retaking classes I got B's in as a backup plan in case I don't get in this cycle, but I fear I might make things worse by getting B's.

Have you heard anything back?? I'm still waiting to hear about either rejection or an interview. 

9 minutes ago, skijumper12 said:

I interviewed during the morning session on Friday and I just got an email that offered me a spot on the Alternate List (wait list).  I have interviewed multiple times in the past and each time they held more interviews in November.  

If they are filling the wait list, that stands to reason the actual class is full?

It might be but I know in the past some applicants were in the first interview group and ended up getting an acceptance after the 2nd round of interviews were complete.  They might fill a majority of their spots after the first interview, wait-list a few and still hold another interview round.  But this is me giving it my best guess 

On 10/4/2018 at 4:54 PM, caduceus727 said:

Those who interviewed already, care to share your experience?  

Hey, I interviewed on the 28th and was placed on the Alternative List, so still holding out hope!

My interview was set up in groups of 3 (interviewees) on 2 (interviewers). I had a tour, then an interview, then a forum with current students, then the final interview. I thought it went well but was wishing I had a solo part to interview since at times I got really nervous and didn't say everything I wanted to. The staff was incredible and super nice. They really wanted you to feel welcomed and not nervous. My best advice is to be yourself and don't let being in a group make you too nervous.

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 10/6/2018 at 9:59 PM, MyPath said:

Haven't heard anything so far....had to double check to make sure I did apply. Congrats to those who received interviews!

I haven't heard anything yet so far either and also had to double check to make sure I applied!! Not sure what is going on, but trying to not lose hope. Hoping that so far no news is good news...