2018-2019 Application cycle

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kennedysa

Does anyone know how alternates are notified- phone or email? Any other info about the alternate list would be appreciated. I'm just over here waiting! 

On 10/22/2018 at 9:32 PM, kennedysa said:

Does anyone know how alternates are notified- phone or email? Any other info about the alternate list would be appreciated. I'm just over here waiting! 

I remember they said any position would be notified by phone (waitlist, acceptance, or rejection). I got a call on Monday about my acceptance, so hopefully they should be sorting out their lists!

• 1 month later...

Hey all!

I wanted to update those on the alternate list. I know I kept checking the forums to for updates, so hopefully some of you see this. I was called and offered a spot off the alternate list a few days ago; however, I declined because I got into another great school closer to home on the west coast. I was number 3 on the alternate list, so they're slowly working their way through the list. Last year I think they moved down to numbers 6-8? maybe to 10? For those of you still waiting, good luck! There's still hope!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived