Interview Invite email: 8/2
Interview date: 9/26

cGPA: 3.87
sGPA: 3.92
GRE: 320
PCE hours: ~8000
Research/other HCE: ~600
Shadowing: ~100  

Depending on whether I fly or drive in, I may stay the day before and/or after the interview. If anyone else is scheduled that day and wants to maybe explore the area or meet, let me know.

Good luck everyone! 

My interview is on 9/26! I live downtown so I can show you around afterwards or the day before if you would like. 

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an interview for 10/8. For those that will ask, here are my timeline and stats:

Timeline:

CASPA submitted: 7/9

CASPA received email: 7/10

Application complete (the 7-14 days email): 7/20

Invitation to interview email: 8/10

Interview date: 10/8

Stats:

cGPA: 3.56

sGPA: 3.45

post-bacc GPA: 3.91

GRE: 158v, 153q, 4w

HCE: aprox. 3200

PCE: almost 15000

Volunteer hours: 278(146 of these hours were listed under Leadership, and 32 listed under PCE)

Shadowing: 60 hours (2 specialties)

3 LOR: 1 MD, 1PA, 1 teacher

Good luck to everyone!

4 hours ago, brittany16220 said:

Just cancelled my interview for September 17th. I accepted a school closer to home. This was a tough decision as Emory is an amazing school with a great reputation but I hope this opens up an opportunity for somebody else! Best of luck guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congrats on your acceptance! 

Can anyone speak to their experiences with staying with a student? How was this experience for you? Can you choose to do it for one night or do you have to stay with the student the duration of your stay? Beneficial, and if given the opportunity you would do it again? 

Thanks in advance ? 

Guest georgiapeachPAtobe

For those of you who have interviewed, has anyone been accepted or even notified of a decision? 

I just find it odd that several weeks of interviews have gone by and no one has posted anything yet. Are they still notifying people within one week of their interview? 

Archived