2018-2019 Application cycle

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, this is a strange question, but when filling out the supplemental application it asks specifically for your social security number right at the top, then when you go to upload the document to CASPA it has those four tips and one of them says white out SSN... ? Did anyone leave their SSN blank due to this or am I just overthinking? 

1 minute ago, marissajanel said:

Yes!

That’s crazy because I know in TOTAL they receive that many applications a cycle on average but not within the first month. Most people haven’t finished school yet or JUST finished. When I submitted my application it just stated on avg how many people apply per year. 

4 minutes ago, BrethePA said:

That’s crazy because I know in TOTAL they receive that many applications a cycle on average but not within the first month. Most people haven’t finished school yet or JUST finished. When I submitted my application it just stated on avg how many people apply per year. 

I tried to post a screenshot but it won’t let me! That’s what I thought as well. I’m sure a lot will get weeded out.

I was denied. For those interested I submitted on 5/25 and verified 5/28. I received the 3-7 processing time email on 6/4. It is all good though this is my first cycle applying and Emory was a long shot for me in my opinion anyway. Good luck to everyone else. 

2 minutes ago, Drobin21 said:

I was denied. For those interested I submitted on 5/25 and verified 5/28. I received the 3-7 processing time email on 6/4. It is all good though this is my first cycle applying and Emory was a long shot for me in my opinion anyway. Good luck to everyone else. 

I'm sorry to hear that ?

Would you mind posting your stats?

I'm sure you'll get in somewhere else ❤️

I don't mind at all.

3.4 cGPA    4.0 bcpGPA    302 GRE

I had a 1.5 GPA my freshman year, 4.0 the rest of the time.

1500 patient care hours as a PT aide.

7500 volunteer hours with the special Olympics

5 year Army active duty infantryman veteran.

Archived