On 11/17/2018 at 10:51 AM, abc2018 said:

Has anyone heard back from the November 12 interview?

I interviewed on 11/12 and received a call on 11/26 that I was accepted! I was beyond shocked to be honest! 

• Upvote 1

Hmm, received my 2nd "Still in Review" email today, do you guys know if it's more like a "waitlist for interview" kind of status or if I might actually have a chance for an interview? Thanks!

2 hours ago, MCB102 said:

Hmm, received my 2nd "Still in Review" email today, do you guys know if it's more like a "waitlist for interview" kind of status or if I might actually have a chance for an interview? Thanks!

So did I! 

• Like 1

I also received my 2nd "still in review" email.  I have no idea what that means...does anyone know if they have sent out any rejections yet?  When I went to their open house this summer they said they only did 4 interviews with the last one in December.  I know it says through January on their website, so I'm confused.  I have a friend who applied the last cycle and said she did not get a rejection until the end of January (she did not get an interview).  I'm wondering if they just send them all out at once.

I was also in the first group of interviews and finally got my acceptance call today! My friend applied late and received a rejection email earlier this week after her application was in review status so I don't think they will send them all at once.

Stay patient everyone and good luck!!

• Like 2

Hello Friends! I was accepted in December and was wondering if anyone has received any emails other than the acceptance one! Also trying to look into housing so any help with that could be cool 🙂 thanks!

On 12/31/2018 at 3:09 PM, PrePhysicianAssistant said:

Is there a Facebook page for accepted students?

I haven't seen one. Have you?

On 1/3/2019 at 7:50 PM, futurePAtori said:

Hello Friends! I was accepted in December and was wondering if anyone has received any emails other than the acceptance one! Also trying to look into housing so any help with that could be cool 🙂 thanks!

I was accepted at the same time and have not received any other emails other than the acceptance one. Im overwhelmed thinking about housing too! I started browsing apartments but Im hoping whenever the facebook page gets going we can all get a better idea of where to start. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Has anyone from the October 1, 2018 interview date heard anything back? Also for those accepted, what's the area code of the call you received?--don't wanna miss anything! They would email or leave voicemail if you didn't pick up the call right?

6 hours ago, sarahs2016 said:

Has anyone from the October 1, 2018 interview date heard anything back? Also for those accepted, what's the area code of the call you received?--don't wanna miss anything! They would email or leave voicemail if you didn't pick up the call right?

210, and I would definitely think so!

Hi all! I interviewed in November and haven’t heard a peep... starting to think I didn’t get in. Do you have an idea if they are still calling students? The suspense is getting to me!

Edited by JessZ