Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 11/17/2018 at 10:51 AM, abc2018 said:

Has anyone heard back from the November 12 interview?

 

I interviewed on 11/12 and received a call on 11/26 that I was accepted! I was beyond shocked to be honest! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, received my 2nd "Still in Review" email today, do you guys know if it's more like a "waitlist for interview" kind of status or if I might actually have a chance for an interview? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MCB102 said:

Hmm, received my 2nd "Still in Review" email today, do you guys know if it's more like a "waitlist for interview" kind of status or if I might actually have a chance for an interview? Thanks!

So did I! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also received my 2nd "still in review" email.  I have no idea what that means...does anyone know if they have sent out any rejections yet?  When I went to their open house this summer they said they only did 4 interviews with the last one in December.  I know it says through January on their website, so I'm confused.  I have a friend who applied the last cycle and said she did not get a rejection until the end of January (she did not get an interview).  I'm wondering if they just send them all out at once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was also in the first group of interviews and finally got my acceptance call today! My friend applied late and received a rejection email earlier this week after her application was in review status so I don't think they will send them all at once.

Stay patient everyone and good luck!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Friends! I was accepted in December and was wondering if anyone has received any emails other than the acceptance one! Also trying to look into housing so any help with that could be cool 🙂 thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2018 at 3:09 PM, PrePhysicianAssistant said:

Is there a Facebook page for accepted students?

I haven't seen one. Have you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2019 at 7:50 PM, futurePAtori said:

Hello Friends! I was accepted in December and was wondering if anyone has received any emails other than the acceptance one! Also trying to look into housing so any help with that could be cool 🙂 thanks!

I was accepted at the same time and have not received any other emails other than the acceptance one. Im overwhelmed thinking about housing too! I started browsing apartments but Im hoping whenever the facebook page gets going we can all get a better idea of where to start. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone from the October 1, 2018 interview date heard anything back? Also for those accepted, what's the area code of the call you received?--don't wanna miss anything! They would email or leave voicemail if you didn't pick up the call right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sarahs2016 said:

Has anyone from the October 1, 2018 interview date heard anything back? Also for those accepted, what's the area code of the call you received?--don't wanna miss anything! They would email or leave voicemail if you didn't pick up the call right?

210, and I would definitely think so!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all! I interviewed in November and haven’t heard a peep... starting to think I didn’t get in. Do you have an idea if they are still calling students? The suspense is getting to me!

Edited by JessZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More