19 hours ago, ac130 said:

I was accepted from the 9/24 interview as well. Would like to know who I met that was accepted as well!

I was from the 9/24 interview! I had curly hair, and was making jokes at the beginning of the interview (if that helps). 

1 hour ago, seware09 said:

Has anyone from the 10/15 interview heard anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No but anxiously waiting!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, KO1994 said:

Does anyone know if we’ll be hearing by email or mail?

You should receive a physical copy of their decision in the mail -- so be sure to check which address they have on file!

My advice is to stay busy during this wait period. I drove myself crazy, anxiously checking emails, my mind wandering at night...

I interviewed 8/20 and didn't receive the acceptance letter until 9/8. Good luck everyone!

Hello for those who got accepted, when do you think is the best time to take the GRE and apply ? I am a future applicant. I graduate in May, 2020 and want to get into the program right after graduation (so that same year). I’m sorry for interrupting the thread, but I’m trying to think ahead. 

2 hours ago, PrePA97 said:

Hello for those who got accepted, when do you think is the best time to take the GRE and apply ? I am a future applicant. I graduate in May, 2020 and want to get into the program right after graduation (so that same year). I’m sorry for interrupting the thread, but I’m trying to think ahead. 

I took the gre in March, and applied to temple mid-May. So if I were you, I would begin studying now, and take it sometime in the Spring.

Best of luck!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, PrePA94 said:

I took the gre in March, and applied to temple mid-May. So if I were you, I would begin studying now, and take it sometime in the Spring.

Best of luck!

Thank you ! Wow, I am still completing some of my pre-reqs. I'm not sure if I will be ready by March. If I take the GRE in June and apply in July do you think that's a reasonable time ?

On 10/25/2018 at 2:21 PM, PrePA97 said:

Thank you ! Wow, I am still completing some of my pre-reqs. I'm not sure if I will be ready by March. If I take the GRE in June and apply in July do you think that's a reasonable time ?

It will be. Only reason why I suggest earlier is because you wont get your complete score until a month later. additionally, TU has rolling admissions, which means first come, first serve. The application cycle opens end of April, and TU begins looking at apps around end of May, early June. So you want to apply as early as possible to increase your chances, but depending on how competitive you are as an applicant, you might be fine applying in July.

I had 2 prereqs pending (taking them now).

Ahhhh!! Received my acceptance email this afternoon!! So so excited! Has a Facebook page been made yet to connect with everyone? cannot wait. 

Edited by Sydmart95
  • Like 1

Congrats guys!! There is a facebook group!! You guys should be receiving an email from Christine!!

4 hours ago, Savannahwillbanks said:

Also accepted yesterday from the 10/15 interview!!!

1 hour ago, rav309 said:

I was also accepted!!

17 hours ago, Sydmart95 said:

Ahhhh!! Received my acceptance email this afternoon!! So so excited! Has a Facebook page been made yet to connect with everyone? cannot wait. 

19 hours ago, seware09 said:

I received my acceptance email this afternoon!! So excited to attend this program ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:40 PM, Paprospect1229 said:

What time does the interview conclude? I want to make 3:30pm flight but am wondering if that would be cutting it close. 

The e-mail with interview details says that the day should conclude by 2pm. Hypothetically, if you leave right after the interview and head straight to the airport, you should be fine (assuming that there isn't any crazy traffic/accidents that cause delays and security at PHL is moving along).

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:40 PM, Paprospect1229 said:

What time does the interview conclude? I want to make 3:30pm flight but am wondering if that would be cutting it close. 

I do not recommend a 3:30 pm flight. If you factor in the airport commute, along with getting to the airport early enough, you're looking at a 1245pm departure from Temple at the latest. You definitely don't want to be thinking about leaving during the interview process! Give yourself plenty of time. Play it safe.

Also, the last event of the interview is a lunch with prospective and current students. This is a great opportunity to ask questions without faculty in the room. It would stink if you had to skip the lunch to make your flight. Hope this helps!!!

I just received an interview invitation! However I am going to decline and hopefully that opens up a spot for one of you guys! Best of luck everyone as this year cycle continues to advance.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Anyone else heard anything from the school? I submitted my application late October and I have not received any emails from them. Are all spots filled?

• Like 1

Does anyone know when/if there will be movement on the waitlist? 😭 I was accepted somewhere else, but temple's still my top choice, so I've been kinda waiting to see, but I haven't heard anything. 

On 2/24/2019 at 8:04 PM, HopefullyPA said:

Does anyone know when/if there will be movement on the waitlist? 😭 I was accepted somewhere else, but temple's still my top choice, so I've been kinda waiting to see, but I haven't heard anything. 

Hi! I’m in the same situation as you. Did you happen to hear back and/or know if there has been any movement yet?