Jump to content

PENNSYLVANIA: TEMPLE (LKSOM) 2018-2019


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, futurePAeryka said:

I am going to take the GRE on June 19th! Just applied to Temple today and waiting to be verified by CASPA!

Congrats! And best of luck! A piece of advice I have for the writing section (if you didnt know already) is to write ALOT. Just keep typing away!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, PrePA94 said:

Congrats! And best of luck! A piece of advice I have for the writing section (if you didnt know already) is to write ALOT. Just keep typing away!!

Thanks! I think I used almost all 1000 characters or close to it for each answer. I definitely wanted to give detailed responses. 

Edited by futurePAeryka
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
Definitely the atmosphere! I think the support from the staff and the dynamics of my class as a whole makes it fun and less stressful.

I’m so happy to hear that! Have you heard anything about this cycle? Interview dates or when invites might be sent out ? I’m excited to hear back!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2018 at 7:31 PM, futurePAeryka said:


I’m so happy to hear that! Have you heard anything about this cycle? Interview dates or when invites might be sent out ? I’m excited to hear back!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! I literally  just signed up for this forum a few minutes ago because I got an email this morning with an interview offer for August 20th. 

FYI: Because I am sure people will be curious.....I sent in my CASPA on July 2nd and supplemental application on July 4th.

I hope you hear back soon if you haven't already :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/3/2018 at 7:34 PM, OwlKing said:

Hi! I literally  just signed up for this forum a few minutes ago because I got an email this morning with an interview offer for August 20th. 

FYI: Because I am sure people will be curious.....I sent in my CASPA on July 2nd and supplemental application on July 4th.

I hope you hear back soon if you haven't already ?

Stats??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:34 PM, OwlKing said:

Hi! I literally  just signed up for this forum a few minutes ago because I got an email this morning with an interview offer for August 20th. 

FYI: Because I am sure people will be curious.....I sent in my CASPA on July 2nd and supplemental application on July 4th.

I hope you hear back soon if you haven't already ?

So did you have an interview today??

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, PrePA94 said:

So did you have an interview today??

 

Yup! It was great and everyone was really nice. You will be getting a second email closer to your interview date with more details about what to expect for the day, directions to the campus, start time, etc. My second email arrived one week before the interview date, but I dont know if you will get it earlier than that. 

I cant say too much about the day because we had to sign a NDA ( non disclosure agreement),  they  took our phones right before the information presentation started and we got our phones back at the end of their interview process.  But don't be intimidated by me telling you that!.. It just seemed like a school policy so that there is an even playing field for all interviewees.

Good luck!

Edited by OwlKing
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 1:29 AM, OwlKing said:

Yup! It was great and everyone was really nice. You will be getting a second email closer to your interview date with more details about what to expect for the day, directions to the campus, start time, etc. My second email arrived one week before the interview date, but I dont know if you will get it earlier than that. 

I cant say too much about the day because we had to sign a NDA ( non disclosure agreement),  they  took our phones right before the information presentation started and we got our phones back at the end of their interview process.  But don't be intimidated by me telling you that!.. It just seemed like a school policy so that there is an even playing field for all interviewees.

Good luck!

Thank you SO much! I was wondering though, was the interview MMI style, or did they ask about your actual application? Also, how many people were at your interview, and how soon will you hear back if you got accepted? I wonder how many people they are going to interview, and how many they will be accepting.

 

Thank you SO SO SO much, and Im sorry for the million questions!

Edited by PrePA94
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, nichole96 said:

There were 8 people at our interview. We had two 1:1 interviews and then patient simulations (no MMI). We'll hear back 2 weeks after the interview. They're going to have a class size greater than 30, but they're waiting to decide exactly how large to make it.

Awesome!! So for the 1:1 interview, did they talk to you about your individual application? Thank you So much btw!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By sdebar
      Thought I would start this off. Anyone submit yet?
    • By alisin
      Hello everyone! I did not see a thread for the applications for Gannon University in Erie, PA? Has anyone applied as a post-baccalaureate student? They do have a 5 year combined bachelor's and master's program but I believe they accept a few students besides their undergraduate class.
    • By golfpa
      Just wanted to start a thread for this upcoming year!
      Verified 6/7...
      CGPA- 3.83
      SGPA-3.84
      Patient Care - 1300 (EMT) , 150 ( voulenteer pt aid)
      5 letters of rec
      Good luck
    • By DRHRT
      Well....Here it goes 2019 application cycle! Good luck to everyone...
       
    • By PA2B83
      Good luck to everyone applying this cycle 🙂  
      Only applied to The University of New Mexico
      Verified 05/13/2019 
      Stats: 
      Registered Vascular Technologist with ARDMS - 5,000 Patient care hours 
      Bachelor of University Studies, May 2013: University of New Mexico ;
      Associate of Science in Vascular Sonography, August 2015: Jackson College
      5000 Volunteer Hours - Be The Match Foundation, F.L.A.G Japanese Exchange Host family for a year, Saint Baldrick's Foundation, United Blood Services....
      Post Baccalaureate Science 3.4 
      3 Extra Highly recommended courses
      6 Publications relating to Volunteer Work as Mrs. New Mexico 
      3 Publications relating to professional Movie work
      5 International Experience ( South Korea ( currently living), Japan, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam
       
       
       
       
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More