PENNSYLVANIA: TEMPLE (LKSOM) 2018-2019

11 hours ago, futurePAeryka said:

I am going to take the GRE on June 19th! Just applied to Temple today and waiting to be verified by CASPA!

Congrats! And best of luck! A piece of advice I have for the writing section (if you didnt know already) is to write ALOT. Just keep typing away!!

27 minutes ago, PrePA94 said:

Congrats! And best of luck! A piece of advice I have for the writing section (if you didnt know already) is to write ALOT. Just keep typing away!!

Thanks! I think I used almost all 1000 characters or close to it for each answer. I definitely wanted to give detailed responses. 

Edited by futurePAeryka

• 1 month later...
Definitely the atmosphere! I think the support from the staff and the dynamics of my class as a whole makes it fun and less stressful.

I’m so happy to hear that! Have you heard anything about this cycle? Interview dates or when invites might be sent out ? I’m excited to hear back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2018 at 7:31 PM, futurePAeryka said:

I’m so happy to hear that! Have you heard anything about this cycle? Interview dates or when invites might be sent out ? I’m excited to hear back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! I literally  just signed up for this forum a few minutes ago because I got an email this morning with an interview offer for August 20th. 

FYI: Because I am sure people will be curious.....I sent in my CASPA on July 2nd and supplemental application on July 4th.

I hope you hear back soon if you haven't already :)

On 8/3/2018 at 7:34 PM, OwlKing said:

Hi! I literally  just signed up for this forum a few minutes ago because I got an email this morning with an interview offer for August 20th. 

FYI: Because I am sure people will be curious.....I sent in my CASPA on July 2nd and supplemental application on July 4th.

I hope you hear back soon if you haven't already ?

Stats??

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:34 PM, OwlKing said:

I hope you hear back soon if you haven't already ?

So did you have an interview today??

11 hours ago, PrePA94 said:

So did you have an interview today??

Yup! It was great and everyone was really nice. You will be getting a second email closer to your interview date with more details about what to expect for the day, directions to the campus, start time, etc. My second email arrived one week before the interview date, but I dont know if you will get it earlier than that. 

I cant say too much about the day because we had to sign a NDA ( non disclosure agreement),  they  took our phones right before the information presentation started and we got our phones back at the end of their interview process.  But don't be intimidated by me telling you that!.. It just seemed like a school policy so that there is an even playing field for all interviewees.

Good luck!

Edited by OwlKing
  • Upvote 2

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 1:29 AM, OwlKing said:

Yup! It was great and everyone was really nice. You will be getting a second email closer to your interview date with more details about what to expect for the day, directions to the campus, start time, etc. My second email arrived one week before the interview date, but I dont know if you will get it earlier than that. 

I cant say too much about the day because we had to sign a NDA ( non disclosure agreement),  they  took our phones right before the information presentation started and we got our phones back at the end of their interview process.  But don't be intimidated by me telling you that!.. It just seemed like a school policy so that there is an even playing field for all interviewees.

Good luck!

Thank you SO much! I was wondering though, was the interview MMI style, or did they ask about your actual application? Also, how many people were at your interview, and how soon will you hear back if you got accepted? I wonder how many people they are going to interview, and how many they will be accepting.

Thank you SO SO SO much, and Im sorry for the million questions!

Edited by PrePA94

14 hours ago, nichole96 said:

There were 8 people at our interview. We had two 1:1 interviews and then patient simulations (no MMI). We'll hear back 2 weeks after the interview. They're going to have a class size greater than 30, but they're waiting to decide exactly how large to make it.

Awesome!! So for the 1:1 interview, did they talk to you about your individual application? Thank you So much btw!!