Official Transcript Entry - Quarter to Semester

Wondering if anyone else had the unique experience and am in bit of a pickle? 

So I'm trying to input my grades from my undergrad for CASPA but my issue is that for my senior year of undergrad my school switched from a quarter system to semester system. Now trying to put this in CASPA it only lets me put in one or the other. I've ordered and received my official transcripts for clarity but it doesn't specify or put them under one umbrella. I want to just copy word for word what it says on my transcripts and leave it be but what if I'm wrong and need to convert to semester? 

I've contacted CASPA directly and told me to convert the units??? What does that mean?? They also told me to call my school. I called my school and they had no idea what I was talking about, I got transferred to an answering machine. 

I think this is a pretty unique situation. I was considering professional transcript entry to just get it over with but I don't want any mistakes on it. Especially in this kind of situation. 

Thoughts? Should I just copy everything exactly it says on my transcripts? 

You would def NOT convert to units. That is a totally different thing. Did your transcript go back and convert all your quarter credits to semester hours (you can tell if they are now weird decimals, like 2.69) or is your senior year a totally different set of credits?

If your transcript went back and converted everything to semester hours, put semester and list all your credits as they are on your transcript, weird decimals and all. If only your senior year is in semester hours, list "quarter" and put in all your credits as they are on your transcript.  During verification, the verification team will change your senior semesters to semester. They can do that, you can't. Once you have been verified, make sure your senior terms say semester. If they don't, call CASPA ASAP.

4 hours ago, Allegro said:

You would def NOT convert to units. That is a totally different thing. Did your transcript go back and convert all your quarter credits to semester hours (you can tell if they are now weird decimals, like 2.69) or is your senior year a totally different set of credits?

If your transcript went back and converted everything to semester hours, put semester and list all your credits as they are on your transcript, weird decimals and all. If only your senior year is in semester hours, list "quarter" and put in all your credits as they are on your transcript.  During verification, the verification team will change your senior semesters to semester. They can do that, you can't. Once you have been verified, make sure your senior terms say semester. If they don't, call CASPA ASAP.

No they didn't. They changed my total quarter units to semester but for each class they left the quarter units intact, no weird decimals on my transcript. Same with my semester units. 

Archived