Colorado Mesa University

1 hour ago, Tpetersen7 said:

Have we heard anything on the accreditation status of CMU? In the first round of interviews, they told us they would know by mid to early September but the website has not changed to say provisionally accredited yet

So I think the ARC-PA is having their accreditation meeting right now and will vote on the status. If i'm not mistaken, our interview group (Sept 13) was told that they would be notified by early/mid October

http://www.arc-pa.org/accreditation/resources/commission-meetings/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just sent my rejection of acceptance to the Colorado Mesa University PA program. I've made the choice to attend another program, but it definitely tears at the heart strings to not be attending what I think will be an amazing inaugural cohort. Good luck to everyone who will be attending and best of luck to those on the waitlist!

Edited by PAsRock
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, CCCorson said:

No 😕 I gave them my updated grade from Organic and they said they do not allow any type of updates to applications interfere or influence their decision. Therefore, they take the application as is when submitted but that they wuld contact me if my status changes. Hbu?

Nothing. I let them know that I live within the state and if a seat becomes available, I fully intend to be a part of the class. They said thank you and confirmed I was on the list.

• 3 weeks later...