Colorado Mesa University

7 hours ago, Ambergillard said:

For anyone who wants to meet up in Grand Junction before the interview, @cbaldwin and I are meeting at a coffee shop called Roasted in downtown GJ for coffee around 2-2:30 on Wednesday, Sept. 12. Message me if you want more details or my phone number! I am so excited to meet everyone!!!

That sounds great. I'm definitely interested in meeting up with you guys.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2018 at 7:20 PM, KevPA said:

Just received a waitlist email around 4:30. Congratulations to all who got accepeted! Fingers crossed; I hope there will be a chance I get in ??

Hey, congrats on making the waitlist!! Not sure if there is a way to privately message on here but would you mind sharing your stats like overall and science GPA, healthcare experience/hours? I would love to go to CMU, but the application deadline is today so I'm wondering if I should even bother applying at this point.

1 hour ago, HopefulPA0004 said:

Hey fellow Californians  @Goodpa13  &  @cbaldwin ! Congrats on the interview invites ?  I will also be attending the September 13th interview, coming from the Bay Area! Would love to meet up if possible ?

@HopefulPA0004 I think everyone is planning on meeting the day before the interview, but I won’t be in until late. Let me know if you want to meet up the morning of the interview for coffee! ? 

• 2 weeks later...