Accepted for january 2013 start

Congratulations, cbunker! I just had my interview this past Tuesday, and I am really hoping to join their program. I got some great vibes from the committee members and the city is gorgeous! I can really see myself growing as a student and a person at Manchester. I haven't heard anything back from them, though...When did you have your interview?

Congratulations, cbunker! I just had my interview this past Tuesday, and I am really hoping to join their program. I got some great vibes from the committee members and the city is gorgeous! I can really see myself growing as a student and a person at Manchester. I haven't heard anything back from them, though...When did you have your interview?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
WTF i was fuming that why hasn't anybody posted absolutely anything about MCPHS Worcester. Gudess what. i was looking at MCPHS mass page. joke on me. nonetheless, i am in. Does anybody know if they cadaver for anatomy class.

correction mcphs manchester:=-0:

Congrats, jmiller :D I saw in the Worchester forum that someone has answered your question regarding cadavers for a&p. Changing the subject, has anyone looked into CitiAssist health professions loan as an option to pay for school and/or personal finances? If anyone has a better option, please let us know. Some of us (me :/) are new at applying for loans...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived