Sign in to follow this  
cbunker12

Accepted for january 2013 start

Congratulations, cbunker! I just had my interview this past Tuesday, and I am really hoping to join their program. I got some great vibes from the committee members and the city is gorgeous! I can really see myself growing as a student and a person at Manchester. I haven't heard anything back from them, though...When did you have your interview?

Congratulations, cbunker! I just had my interview this past Tuesday, and I am really hoping to join their program. I got some great vibes from the committee members and the city is gorgeous! I can really see myself growing as a student and a person at Manchester. I haven't heard anything back from them, though...When did you have your interview?

Good luck, liesbethyoung! Every interviewer was different so it's hard to give you tips since everyone was looking for something different, but my biggest tip would be to exert confidence at the interview (like you know you are going to be accepted) and show enthusiasm in everything they say.

Good luck, liesbethyoung! Every interviewer was different so it's hard to give you tips since everyone was looking for something different, but my biggest tip would be to exert confidence at the interview (like you know you are going to be accepted) and show enthusiasm in everything they say.

Yay got my acceptance letter last night!!!! :) :) :) Can't wait to meet everyone & spend 2 years buried in the books with you guys ;)

Yay got my acceptance letter last night!!!! :) :) :) Can't wait to meet everyone & spend 2 years buried in the books with you guys ;)

WTF i was fuming that why hasn't anybody posted absolutely anything about MCPHS Worcester. Gudess what. i was looking at MCPHS mass page. joke on me. nonetheless, i am in. Does anybody know if they cadaver for anatomy class.

WTF i was fuming that why hasn't anybody posted absolutely anything about MCPHS Worcester. Gudess what. i was looking at MCPHS mass page. joke on me. nonetheless, i am in. Does anybody know if they cadaver for anatomy class.

correction mcphs manchester:=-0:

Congrats, jmiller :D I saw in the Worchester forum that someone has answered your question regarding cadavers for a&p. Changing the subject, has anyone looked into CitiAssist health professions loan as an option to pay for school and/or personal finances? If anyone has a better option, please let us know. Some of us (me :/) are new at applying for loans...