Air Force PA-C

Good Evening,

1. I have been a PA-C for close to 5 years.  I love what I do, however, am starting to get a little jaded in the current specialty I am in.  I am giving serious consideration to joining the Air Force.  The desire to serve has always been there, and I can't quite figure out what I want to do next.  A little background on me:  I went back to PA school in my late 20s after having a sales career for a few years.  I am currently married with two kiddos.  I have done some research on this, however, I want to explore all avenues and see if anyone can offer up a quick snapshot of what life is like as a PA-C in the Air Force.  I sincerely appreciate any and all responses.  Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could give you up to date information as I was in the Air Force in the early 90s. It was a great job with abundant time off and a great way to raise a family. However, our based closed and I asked for several overseas assignments, but was giving a terrible assignment in the desert of NV, where I could not bring my family so I got out. 

Archived