Did my evaluator enter the incorrect title?

One of my evaluators supervised me in my role as a CNA.  When she worked at the facility, her title was Chief Nursing Officer.  She is no longer at the facility.  When she submitted her evaluation on CASPA, she put as her occupation, "Healthcare Administration" and professional title, "President."  I am concerned that some programs will look at that title and presume there was no supervisory role over CNAs.  Is this a risk?  Should she enter Chief Nursing Officer instead?  I hate to ask her to re-submit her letter but I am concerned certain programs will toss my application because they don't think I submitted a letter from someone who observed me work.

I agree it will probably be fine because a good LOR will include the relationship the writer had with applicant. In addition, it's not uncommon for healthcare administrators to be prior nurses. I don't think you have anything to worry about. 

Best wishes! 

Archived