Sign in to follow this  

Good Affordable Billing Software

Office Ally---Free clearinghouse (nominal fee if you have >50% government claims), free office management and billing system, and EHR for $30 per month per provider.  Its user friendly and web-based.  It's a great deal for what you get.  I used it extensively until we decided to outsource.  www.officeally.com

Is anyone using the karaoke electronic medical record? My billing company uses karaoke to Bill, in a now just told me that EMR has been refined enough to be reliable.

Hi,

One of my friends outsourced medical billing service company to reduce paperwork and save time to better take care of their patients. I think it is the best way to lessen overhead and free up assets.

Thanks!!

You guys might like Kareo, but I like TotalMD and there are others out there that are popular (and cheaper) like Lytec, Medisoft, AdvancedMD and many others.

Hello,

I have a small online business and I have tried a couple of billing tools. So far I found Invoicera the best. It provided me multiple features like Time-tracking, event management, business management, invoicing etc. 

You can give it a shot!