2018-2019 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, sothames said:

I have the same question. I got the acceptance call on Wednesday but still haven’t received an email 😞  is anyone else in the same boat? 

It took a few days before I got my email. If you want to make sure everything is fine log into your discover Drexel account that they should have provided you when you applied. That will show your status. 

Edited by hrbPA

1 hour ago, adb123 said:

Received an email for an interview on  2/19/2019.

Does anyone have any words of wisdom for me? This is my first ever PA interview.

Thanks in advance!

First, congrats on the interview! That’s already a huge accomplishment. I just received an acceptance from them & my advice would be to interact with other candidates, make sure you know not only why you want be a PA but also why you want to practice in primary care (their program has a strong primary care focus) & reflect on how your academic & clinical experiences have prepared you to be become a PA. I know it’s hard to not be nervous, but I hope it helps to know that all of the faculty and current students were really nice & created a pretty laid back environment.  Good luck, you’ve got this! 

20 hours ago, sothames said:

First, congrats on the interview! That’s already a huge accomplishment. I just received an acceptance from them & my advice would be to interact with other candidates, make sure you know not only why you want be a PA but also why you want to practice in primary care (their program has a strong primary care focus) & reflect on how your academic & clinical experiences have prepared you to be become a PA. I know it’s hard to not be nervous, but I hope it helps to know that all of the faculty and current students were really nice & created a pretty laid back environment.  Good luck, you’ve got this! 

Thanks so much for your input I really appreciate it! And also congrats on your acceptance!! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2019 at 11:33 AM, StephTee said:

Anyone need a roommate? I'm super clean and easy going. I've lived with four other girls during my undergrad at penn state so I'm pretty experienced with living with others

Hi Steph, if you haven’t joined the accepted students group on Facebook I encourage you to do so. A couple of us have posted about looking a roommate on there. Feel free to message me for the link if you haven’t already joined 

• 2 months later...
On 3/31/2019 at 8:25 AM, sothames said:

Hi Steph, if you haven’t joined the accepted students group on Facebook I encourage you to do so. A couple of us have posted about looking a roommate on there. Feel free to message me for the link if you haven’t already joined 

Hi sothames can you please send me the link to the FB page for accepted students class of 2019/2020