2018-2019 Application Cycle

3 hours ago, DRUMMERGIRL said:

Got an invite for 10/30.. Verified on 7/11:) Any suggestions from those who attended interviews there before? How laidback/tough was it? 

There’s a writing sample you do in the beginning after chit chatting for half hour or so then they call you one on one for interviews. It’s a pair of faculty, and while waiting for your name to be called current students pop in to give their intake about what it is like at Drexel and to answer any questions you may have. Very classy and formal. You end the day with a tour of the campus which is nice. Good luck ? I interviewed 8/16 and waiting to hear back! 

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, jadePA2 said:

Has anyone fulfilled Drexel's requirement of medical terminology through an online course? Having difficulty finding a for credit online class.

I used University of Phoniex to fulfill that requirement since I was not able to fufil that in my undergraduate career. They may have online too. Check it out!