2018-2019 Application Cycle

41 minutes ago, PAgirl89 said:

Got an interview invite for Jan 15 as well!! Does anyone know if it’s traditional or MMI? I didn’t find anything regarding to it on the website

Hi! I interviewed in November. I'm sure it would be the same style. It is traditional not MMI. There is also a writing sample! Feel free to message me with any questions. Good luck!

1 minute ago, WTPA11 said:

Interviewing 1/15, was wondering what hotel you guys recommend to stay in, thanks in advance!

The Windsor Suites

1700 Benjamin Franklin Pkwy

Philadelphia, PA 19103

This hotel was beautiful, had a great sized room with a full kitchen, you can get a discounted price through Drexel (check one of the emails they sent you for the link) and the best part is...it is directly across the street from the Three Parkway Building where the interviews are held!!!! It is legit a 30 second walk!! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, PAgirl89 said:

I’m interviewing on the 15th and I emailed mrs Davis to see if we had to bring anything for the interview and she said no 

Mrs. Davis seemed to be very nice during, pre, and post interview. I only brought a notebook that contained questions about the program. The interview was very straightforward so just be genuine with your answers and I'm sure you will do fine.

12 hours ago, jontorre said:

Mrs. Davis seemed to be very nice during, pre, and post interview. I only brought a notebook that contained questions about the program. The interview was very straightforward so just be genuine with your answers and I'm sure you will do fine.

How would you recommend preparing for the writing portion? 

For those of you who have been accepted and/or have chosen Drexel's program over other programs, would you mind sharing what helped you make your decision in choosing Drexel? I just received an interview invite for Jan 29th but have already accepted a spot in another program. I'd like to compare the programs a little before making the trip out there :)

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, BuddyFinn said:

Yep. From the sounds of it, they have NOT filled all the spots...any truth to that?

I'm not sure. I feel like there wouldn't be many spots left since they have been interviewing/accepting people for months now. But then again, why would they continue to hold interviews if the spots were already full. I really don't know!

42 minutes ago, crj321 said:

For those who have interviewed, does the interview go until 4pm? Just trying to book flights and wasn't sure if a 5pm flight would be cutting it too close. Thank you! 

You have the option to do a tour of the campus which I recommend because they answer questions you have which does last till about the full time. It’s optional though!