University of Kentucky 2018-2019 Cycle

Can anybody who interviewed today talk about the interview process? I can't find any information regarding the format (one-on-one with faculty, MMI, situational, etc.), whether there's a Q&A or presentation of any kind, a tour, etc. Also, what was the vibe (from the interviewers and other candidates)? Thanks so much in advance! Good luck to everybody!! 

4 minutes ago, sweetcaroline said:

See you there! ? 

I’m wondering the same thing about the interview process also.  It seems that hardly anyone on this tread says they have an interview. I looked at last years and everyone commented. How do they decide what day you go? Like what was today?? I didn’t know they was interviewing today or Monday. 

16 minutes ago, Smitty351 said:

I’m wondering the same thing about the interview process also.  It seems that hardly anyone on this tread says they have an interview. I looked at last years and everyone commented. How do they decide what day you go? Like what was today?? I didn’t know they was interviewing today or Monday. 

I'm really hoping that the order of interviews doesn't correlate with your competitiveness as an applicant or anything. And yeah, it seems like last year's forum participants were more active, but maybe there were more of them following the thread to begin with? 

3 minutes ago, Decemberpa said:

When do we realistically think we will hear back?

I interviewed at the Morehead campus Friday, August 3rd, and Julia Berry told us that we would know their final decision by the end of the following week, which would have been last Friday and I still haven't received anything so I'm really not sure.. This Friday will be 2 weeks.

This waiting game is brutal!

16 minutes ago, Cb2011 said:

I wasn’t accepted to the Morehead campus. Kind of surprised there wasn’t any information in regards to a wait list. 

17 minutes ago, Cb2011 said:

I wasn’t accepted to the Morehead campus. Kind of surprised there wasn’t any information in regards to a wait list. 

I agree! There was nothing about a waiting list. ?‍♀️

Archived