2018-2019 Application cycle

Guest isiddik

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, allthingspa said:

That could be true but again mine was sent late at night! 

Mine too, I think we all got too excited and crashed the site last night. It took me a few tries but I was able to enter my schools and grades about an hour ago. 

1 hour ago, jbonet13 said:

Does anyone know exactly what they’re looking for under patient care experienced for “agreeable/positive aspects” and “disagreeable/negative aspects” 

Yes, I focused on the things about my job/experience that I liked and then things that were unfavorable or were potential limitations. 

Yeah Duke automatically added a lot of HSCI courses under Biology. I deleted them and only added courses coded under Biology. Does anyone know if health science courses count towards Biology? I didn’t think so.. 

EDIT: The one portion on the app that is STILL glitchy is the college section. I'm having trouble saving my school.. anyone else having this same problem? Other than that I'm finished.. 

On 7/14/2018 at 10:09 AM, allthingspa said:

Yeah Duke automatically added a lot of HSCI courses under Biology. I deleted them and only added courses coded under Biology. Does anyone know if health science courses count towards Biology? I didn’t think so.. 

EDIT: The one portion on the app that is STILL glitchy is the college section. I'm having trouble saving my school.. anyone else having this same problem? Other than that I'm finished.. 

I'm not able to either. I removed two universities I took prereqs at so that where I received my degree would appear first, but when I try to reenter them I get the "a problem has occurred" page. 

27 minutes ago, sjleach said:

I'm not able to either. I removed two universities I took prereqs at so that where I received my degree would appear first, but when I try to reenter them I get the "a problem has occurred" page. 

Same. Has anyone called in about this?

I also was having that problem where an error message occurred when I was trying to reenter schools. What fixed it for me is that I was trying to enter in my number of credits as "150.5" for one of my schools and I kept getting the error message. When I changed it to "150" it worked. Maybe the decimal was causing the error, I'm not sure. Hope that helps! 

So when I input the dates that I attended the school I received my bachelors at, it doesn’t not allow me to put the end date after the date I received my degree. For example, I received my degree in August, but continued to take a couple classes as non degree seeking through April, but it won’t let me put the attended dates past August since that’s when I earned my degree. Did anyone else have this issue/situation? I don’t want to look as if I’m providing false information because it won’t allow me. Just wanted to reach out here before contacting the program. Thanks! 

Archived